Could you pull the trigger

by stillajwexelder 51 Replies latest members politics

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello Pistoff I've been off the im circuit for a long time...hope all is well with you!

For the greater good, absolutely.

I'd be interested in how you perceive "the greater good." Craig

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yes... No regrets!

• dh
    dh

I think people who want to kill other people for the 'greater good' would do more good by killing themselves.

• avishai
    avishai

dh.....What the hell? If that was the case, you'd be speaking German right now and there would'nt be a Jewish person left alive in the world, perhaps EVEN WORSE!!!

If Osama Bin Laden or other evil person were stood in front of you right now and you had a Colt 44 Magnum fully loaded - could you pull the trigger? Would you?

Nope.......I'd pistol whip the sonofabitch. A lot. Or kneecap him if i had too. But only to subdue him if necessary. Then turn him in for trial. I'm a lawful guy. Why cold bloodedly murder him? He needs a lot of time in a 5x5 cell to think about what he did. Killing him would be letting him off light. Now if he was a threat too me or my family, you damn skippy I would, right inna damn head.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I think people who want to kill other people for the 'greater good' would do more good by killing themselves.

Isn't that what the suicide bombers are already doing? Allah ak-bahr.

• dh
    dh
    Isn't that what the suicide bombers are already doing?
    Allah ak-bahr.

Yes, and good luck to them in killing themselves, but I think the same for all the people who think killing Bin Laden is the 'greater good' they should kill themselves, so should he. Being rid of all these kind of people would make the world a better place, as long as they exist, it will be the same shit.

dh.....What the hell? If that was the case, you'd be speaking German right now and there would'nt be a Jewish person left alive in the world, perhaps EVEN WORSE!!!

Avashi: No because if what I said was the case, Hitler would have killed himself before any of that happened.

My point is that killing is not the answer, and these gung ho people here who think it is, haven't got a clue.

• onacruse
    onacruse

dh:

I think the same for all the people who think killing Bin Laden is the 'greater good' they should kill themselves...

Interesting proposition, and one with which I don't disagree.

A straight-forward extension of that line of thought would require that the president of the US commit suicide.

Are we willing to go to that point?

Being rid of all these kind of people would make the world a better place, as long as they exist, it will be the same shit.

Again, an interesting proposition...but is it a valid one?

Respectfully,

Craig

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    My point is that killing is not the answer, and these gung ho people here who think it is, haven't got a clue.

I agree. It is too quick. The rest of you guys are just too gung ho.

There is a lot to be said for the psychological impact of wounding someone and letting them die. There is no need to kill them.

(just kidding) I would do what Avishai recommended. Whatever is necessary to ensure they are able to stand trial. Or hobble trial if I had to kneecap 'em.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

"Carousel! Carousel! Carousel!"

Is that the answer, dh?

• Preston
    Preston

Absolutely not,

He would like nothing more than to die a martyr rather than to go on trial in the American Court system. I'd turn him into authorities and to add insult to injury, I'd recomend that they give him a women lawyer (I'm sure he's love that) or better yet... a lesbian lawyer!

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit