OK, So I'm thinking about becoming a witness.

by MarkAnthony 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO!!! Stilla... I have to say it, but why OH WHY, do you bring up the oral sex thing at every opportunity?

Just askin'

• poppers
    poppers

Don't limit your explorations and investigations to JW, or Christianity. Buddhism has a lot to offer. Look within yourself as well; check out nondualism, meditation, yoga. If you wish to stay within Christianity explore contemplative prayer.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LMAO!!! Stilla... I have to say it, but why OH WHY, do you bring up the oral sex thing at every opportunity?

Just askin' If you really want to know PM me - I do have a genuine reason

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

MarkAnthony,

If you want true information about Jehovah's Witnesses go to .... www.watchtower.org ...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Silla - I'm sure you have a genuine reason - that's whats worrying us.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    MarkAnthony,

If you want true information about Jehovah's Witnesses go to .... www.watchtower.org ...

Uh, yeah, right.

This is much better: www.freeminds.org. A MUST read before seriously considering any involvement with the JWs.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I make the same offer ballistic

• kls
    kls

That's how my husband and i got recruited in the witnesses someone from his work, and i have been miserable ever since.

Look hard before you leap my friend.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Wel, all I can say is to ask a bunch of questions now because you won't be able to later...After you join up it is just listen and obey and don't question anything even if you see things that are horribly wrong. I questioned and that is why I am not a JW any longer today

you could ask them...

Why if the bible says to love your neighbor as yourself--why are you not supposed to even associate with your neigbors and actually consider them as wicked? (this also applies to your relatives)

why will god destroy every one on earth except JWs even if they are good people? (including children and babies).

there are a lot of other questions you could ask too--maybe a few others have some suggestions...

the best to you,

cybs

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey I have a cousin named Mark Anthony, is that you cousin Mark?

PM me and I'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the JW's and then some. How's cousin Leslie?

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit