Watchtower Magazine to be Published Monthly

by slimboyfat 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ticker
    Ticker

I agree with the rest, you should tell the truth, and not get your kicks outa rumors.

Ticker

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm curious as what, specifically, does slim think is "made up"?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

sounds like the "door" is closing if its true.

sounds feasible but i'd like to know where the info comes from. if its reliable or not. welcome slim

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I heard from my Bethel contact that the magazines are to be published monthly from 2006 and 2007. Only 12 mags a year, but 46 pages each with no colour illustrations.Has anyone else heard about this cut back?

See, cut backs, are what happen when you try to avoid paying Tax and then try the literature on a free/contribution style. No fker wants to pay fer em, and rightly so.

Brummie

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

so a big publishing company is going to cut down on its publications and just sit back and soak up the dough for nothing.

wish i had a racket like that! i'm tired of being poor..

hey would anyone attend the church of candy? yumm!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

** See, cut backs, are what happen when you try to avoid paying Tax and then try the literature on a free/contribution style. No fker wants to pay fer em, and rightly so.

How right you are, oh furry one! One good thing is that a few trees can breathe a sigh of relief anyway.

**hey would anyone attend the church of candy? yumm!

Me! Me! Any sermon/public talk delivered by an Emu would be most enjoyable!

hugs,

Annie

• FairMind
    FairMind

If both the Awake and WT become monthly then that will be twice as many of these magazines I don?t read. OMG, what will I do with the extra time?

FairMind

• steve2
    steve2
    Never mind, I made it up again...

I like to sow some confusion in apostate land...

The person who started this thread confessed to making it all up. See earlier responses to this in this thread.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Only 12 mags a year, but 46 pages each with no colour illustrations.Has anyone else heard about this cut back?

I didn't think they could majke that rag anymore boring than it already is. Sounds like the WT has to kind of tightening the belt.

Will

• steve2
    steve2
    Only 12 mags a year, but 46 pages each with no colour illustrations.Has anyone else heard about this cut back?

I didn't think they could majke that rag anymore boring than it already is. Sounds like the WT has to kind of tightening the belt.

Slimboyfat started this thread and confessed part way through that he had made it all up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit