Watchtower Magazine to be Published Monthly

by slimboyfat 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down

What kind of help?

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hey, I wish it all would have been true as well. I spent the best years of my life slaving for a false hope. I'm glad to hear you're thinking for yourself. How long have you been out?

Dustin

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey slim,

Just wanted to say I know how you feel. To say that it sucks to learn that your whole life has been lived on false premises would be an extraordinary understatement. But think about the incredible world that is waiting to be explored now! Growth always involves pain, because it involves dropping outmoded worldviews. Just be honest with yourself and strive to learn.

Just my two cents.

SNG

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    I just wish I wasn't. I wish it was all true what Jehovah's Witnesses believe, but I can't believe it anymore. It is all your fault here on the forum. I have been reading your stuff to long. My mind has been poisoned.

Maybe you need to find a trusted friend and talk it over, someone you can trust to give you their straight feelings without being hypocritical or critical.

• steve2
    steve2

Hey slimboyfat

You don't need to be either a JW or an apostate to make things up. You can just be yourself and still make things up. Hey - well done: You're doing it already!

Now, just because you can do it with evident ease, you can certainly throw out some comments about others doing it as well, if it makes your little club less lonely.

I look forward to hearing from you when you can fully "own" your posts and not need to align others to your opinions or views. It's called being a grownup - but you may not be ready for that yet.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I virtually am an apostate. I just wish I wasn't. I wish it was all true what Jehovah's Witnesses believe, but I can't believe it anymore.

SFB .. I am sorry but we do not allow just ANYONE to be an apostate.To be a true Apostate you have to be willing to tell the TRUTH about the TRUTH. You fibbed about the WT going to once a month so therefore you can not be a TRUE APOSTATE.

Please come back when you want to tell the "TRUTH"? and we will accept you with open arms.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ditto what Poztate said. There is honour even among thieves. Slimboy, I am marking all future topics by you with a grain of salt.

By the way, your honesty was far more interesting than the rumor. Say more.

• steve2
    steve2
    By the way, your honesty was far more interesting than the rumor. Say more.

I with Poztate and jgnat on this. I'm looking forward to your honesty much more than the other stuff that's made up.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Ditto what Poztate said.

THANK YOU...Fellow Canadian....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jesus - I have only just got over (having now had it officially confirmed) that the AWAKE is going monthly - is this WT going monthly rumor or has the evidence been substantaited?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit