Watchtower Magazine to be Published Monthly

by slimboyfat 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie
    I also heard there is to be a new song book in the summer so that witnesses no longer sing about "sheep and goats" and other "old light".

This sounds likely; there has not been a new songbook since 1984, 21 years.

• minimus
    minimus

Not the Watchtower---the Awake!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wish I was an apostate, in that case it would be to make up stuff. That's what they do all day long...

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wonderful news, that they'll both be published monthly!

DY

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apostates can't read either, apparently.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, you are a jw, slimboyfat?

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am in need of help, that is who I am Satanus

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hey SlimBoy, one of the first signs of becoming an apostate is visiting websites like this one. What would your precious little elders think about you lurking around on here? They definitely would call you in the back room and take away any congregational responsibility you might have. Apostates are the smart ones. We see the JW religion for what it is. Just a bunch of power hungry old men, making millions of dollars by using fear, guilt, and lies to control people. I'm not their little puppet anymore like you are apparently.

Dustin

• Dustin
    Dustin

Dude, I didn't read your last reply. So if I came off a little harsh "I'm sorry". Just a bad day after talking to my JW parents.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Dustin,

I virtually am an apostate. I just wish I wasn't. I wish it was all true what Jehovah's Witnesses believe, but I can't believe it anymore. It is all your fault here on the forum. I have been reading your stuff to long. My mind has been poisoned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit