I never thought I'd have to tell my kids....

by FreedomFrog 53 Replies latest social humour

• holly
    holly

to freedom frog (junior member) CONGRATULATIONS

From Holly (Newbie) - sulk, sniff

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

In a Denny's restaurant, we were going to share a breakfast plate... he was four. I said I'd like bacon, and he wanted sausage. He said "Mom! Let's copuwate!" Egads! I said "Son, the word is cooperate, not copuwate." It sounded too close to "copulate." <blush>

"Don't tattoo that girl's name on your body, she'll break up with you!" She did. He says he's going to cover it with an I love Mom tattoo. Gee thanks! Luckily, I won't be identified by the word "Mom."

"Please don't skateboard off the roof."

"Please don't do triple backflips off the picnic bench, that scares Mom."

"Why'd you give the dog a Mohawk?" He replied "Mom, you did that when you had too much beer." hehehe

"Son, don't ride the racehorse full speed down a short road with no saddle."

"No. We are not going to pretend we're hanging ourselves off the gatepost anymore to scare our friends. Are we? ARE WE?" <grabs son's ear>

"Please don't remove the road signs that say "STOP" and hang them in the bedroom."

"It's not necessary to run nekkid through the grocery store's parking lot with a trash can lid on the front and one on the back to get on the show "Jackass"".

Eeeeeek! ADHD *sucks*!

CG

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    "No. We are not going to pretend we're hanging ourselves off the gatepost anymore to scare our friends. Are we? ARE WE?" <grabs son's ear>

LOL

Sounds like my son. He wanted to lay on the sidewalk one day to "fake" people out so they would think he was dead.

From Holly (Newbie) - sulk, sniff
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

things i tell my kids:

"Don't eat the cat's food"

"You cannot ride your hot wheels down the stairs"

"No throwing frying pans"

"My lipstick is not for drawing on the walls"

"No, no... don't eat the china"

if i think of more i'll let ya know Congrats on making junior member freedom frog

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

"Don't stand on your puppy!"

(The puppy survived, BTW)

Dave

• holly
    holly

to freedom frog..........

• holly
    holly

Junior Member..........

• holly