I never thought I'd have to tell my kids....

by FreedomFrog 53 Replies latest social humour

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

What are some of the things you had to say to your kids you didn't think you'd ever have to say? If you don't have kids you can give some examples of any family member or friends.

Here are mine to my 6 year old:

"QUIT licking the car."
    "Quit biting your sister's hair."
    "Don't stand on the dog."

Parent: "Don't put things in your mouth that you don't intend to eat."
    Child: "But you don't eat gum"
    Parent: "EXCLUDING gum."
    Child: "Those wax candies you don't eat"
    Parent: "excluding gum AND any other things that ARE intended to be put in the mouth, sheesh." (I think I'm gonna have to hire a lawyer

Froggie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Put a more modest top on - it is showing your breasts to brothers at the Kingdom Hall

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

dont suck on the ketchup bottle!

hotwheels do NOT go in the potty!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    hotwheels do NOT go in the potty!

the response would be "yes they do! See".

• SoulWitness
    SoulWitness

hehe, trying to think of what my mother use to say to me...lets seee...

"oh Jehosafat, not on the shelves again!!!"

"don't play with the pennies and light sockets!"

"He-man toys aren't used to hit others!"

lets see...

"Noooo, drop that lighter!!!"

or better yet when me and my two buddies got together, we were known as the three musketeers, where one was, the other two had to be close by.

"Don't ever start a fire in the woods ever again!"\

that was a accident, that one, me and my friends, i'll call them pyro and karate chop, we went into the woods and had a merry small fire going, but it got way out of hand for us kds, we had tried to put it out

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

LOL

"Noooo, drop that lighter!!!"

btw SoulWitness...WELCOME to JWD

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I thought I was going to have to speak to my four year-old the other day about her language. However, she showed me differently.

Madison, to her seven year-old brother, as she was pounding on the door with a fly-swatter - "Spencer, you get out of that bathroom right now or I'm gonna have to kick your butt!"

(I appeared at the end of the hallway to see what the commotion was.)

Before I had a chance to say anything she turns and looks at me, gets the biggest grin on her face and says: "I'm being mommy!!"

What the heck could I say to that? She was definitely being like her mommy. Freakin' hillarious!!

Brad

• SoulWitness
    SoulWitness

lol outbutnotdown, and thank you for welcoming me, Freedom, my Father sugguested i come here and start posting, so out of respect i have come here, and hopefully i will stay here a while.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Put a more modest top on - it is showing your breasts to brothers at the Kingdom Hall

Oh, I remember this one from my mom. LOL @ outbutnotdown

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    What are some of the things you had to say to your kids you didn't think you'd ever have to say?

Can I borrow your car..... because its nicer, newer, cleaner and better than mine.

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit