2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon said:

No, Bristol is closer but Heathrow is the biggest / main airport so you will probably fly into there. If you plan on flying into Bristol and can't get a direct flight look at flying into one of the other regional aitports like Manchester or Birmingham.

You can often save money by flying to Bristol via Amsterdam Holland rather than direct to Heathrow. This route is operated by KLM and NorthWest and has the advantage of being cheaper and getting you closer to WSM by landing at Bristol.

Englishman.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No, Bristol is closer but Heathrow is the biggest / main airport so you will probably fly into there. If you plan on flying into Bristol and can't get a direct flight look at flying into one of the other regional aitports like Manchester or Birmingham.

Simon is correct but for all Americans and Canadians who want to attend, Continental Airlines has a daily flight starting in May from Newark to Bristol direct - Newark being their 2nd major hub after Houston. So if you are doing an www.expedia.com search , the airport code for Newark is EWR

• ballistic
    ballistic
    the airport code for Newrak is EWR

Not a Freudian slip I hope.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sorry for the typo ballistic - Newrak is a bit like a new rak yes but still infinitely nicer than Heathrow IMHO - I have now corrected it to NEWARK and airport code is EWR

• Valis
    Valis

I had no problems with Gatwick, although I did have an excellent chaffuer! Flights are pretty cheap to get there, but I dunno about the extra fare to WSN.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• stillajwexelder
  • ballistic
    ballistic

Valis, perhaps, we can take the same limo next time. (that way I can get everyone on the same camp site)

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! ballistic...I dunno if Eman can drive that far these days...his bung hole might fall off!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I dunno if Eman can drive that far these days...his bung hole might fall off

Oh god, sounds drastic - seriously though lets do a bevis and ballistic head tours britain thing.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nina and I are counting our pennies and if there is any way we can swing this financially() we would love to come!

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit