2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I finally managed to get a room! Boy you'd think there was some major convention going on in town - oh wait a minute THERE IS!

My train gets in at 2.45 so I will be expecting a welcoming committe to carry all my luggage down the street to my B&B!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    a welcoming committe to carry all my luggage down the street to my B&B!

Luggage... what luggage? It's only a bloody BBQ!!! Typical woman!

• Gadget
    Gadget

You forgot me!
    Sherri, I hope your bringing more chocolater brownies this time!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

qwerty i aint cordelia smith but if we are all drunk i could be! ( your names well cool to type!)

little toe of course it will be my round, all night of course im very genorous! (and cant spell!)

sirona is still insisting on driving i cant understand why! tho i have read one of her earlier messages and almost refused to come! if anyones read it ignore it it is so not true, i have no boobs!

• vitty
    vitty

Oh I wish I could come. Maybe next year

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Cordeila

tho i have read one of her earlier messages and almost refused to come! if anyones read it ignore it it is so not true, i have no boobs!

I am coming strictly on the understanding the above is true! LOL!

You aren't planning to drive down and home the same day though surely? That would be madness!

crumpet

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just heard that Jst2laws is coming too!

Excellent!

Englishman.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ever had barbequed black pudding e-man?

• Englishman
    Englishman

I had black pudding for breakfast. Never barbied it though..

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Woo Hoo, Jst2laws is coming and I know he hates long flights as much as I do!!! No wings on that huge winebego of Joy's is there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit