We Should Encourage "Lurkers" To Post Here!

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You first. I asked you a question and you "danced"......btw, I'm happy that you ventured here. Although, you do sound like a couple of others that did hit and runs.

• minimus
    minimus

Funky Derek-------..Let's see where the "dancer" goes with this.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

funkyderek ... I call on peoples homes as a scriptural mandate.

Most women here are guilt free ... what a joke ... I read the other posts too ..

As for fence sitters ... you just fell off onto the other side. I stayed off the fence and on the right side.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Funky Derek-------..Let's see where the "dancer" goes with this.

Nowhere interesting, unfortunately. He just declared himself to be right again without dealing with the issues raised. Oh well, no surprise there.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

minimus ... I have no intention of dancing with you. Your topic invited me here ... I"m here ... why are you dumping on me for being here?

• minimus
    minimus

Obviously, you know you shouldn't be here. It violates the Faithful & Discreet Slave's direction. And since you won't even admit that, we've exposed you as a con. Enjoy the dance and come back after you've had your fun (under a different name, of course).

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

minimus ... Like I said ... you invite us lurkers to post ... I post ... then you ask me why I post ...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    minimus ... Like I said ... you invite us lurkers to post ... I post ... then you ask me why I post ...

Well, I didn't invite you to post. Perhaps you'd like to tell me. Are you saying you were lurking here and only posted on the request of an apostate? Why are you disobeying a direct instruction from the "faithful and discreet slave"?

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmmm......i wonder what "Friend" will say....Hmmmmmmm

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

funkyderek ... why would you want to know why I'm here. I don't want to know why you or anyone else is here. I'm simply posting at minimus' behest (read the topic) and now he asks me why I'm here ...

I see poor old minimus is reduced to ... hmmmmm .. WOW ... what an answer ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit