We Should Encourage "Lurkers" To Post Here!

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

funkyderek ... you claim you don't slyly work your way into households ... you are right here in mine ... and the household of anyone with computer access.

'women, led by various desire ..' now where would you be more likely to find such women ... here or the Kingdom Hall?

'never able to come to an accurate knowedge of the truth' ... reference to fence sitters who likely know it is the truth but don't have the fortitude to take action.

• minimus
    minimus

"Friend", why are YOU here? You're in violation of the counsel found in the Scriptures as well as the Watchtower! Bad friend. Bad!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

aha ... minimus ... getting under your skin? Do you own this site? When Simon wants me outta here, he will let me know. So just keep those little red knickers unknotted ... ok?

Besides ... look at your topic ...

• minimus
    minimus

You're not under my skin at all. But you are sinning before Jehovah. Why not tell everyone you're here??

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

NOTE to self ... minimus ... I started the post "We Should Encourage "Lurkers" To Post Here! ...

Now ... what was my point??? hmmmm ...

• minimus
    minimus

Lurkers should post here. But you folks never address how you can claim to be a good JW and be a WT. apologist.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Then start a new topic. Sounds like one even you never thought of before. You wouldn't be sidestepping the issue here, would you? First you encourage us ... then pounce on us when we do ...

• minimus
    minimus

Typical response. I don't need to start a new thread to ask this question of YOU. The truth is, you have no good answer, friend.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Now you answer me ... you invite lurkers to post here ... I'm here and all you do is dump on me ... so why did you start this thread????

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    funkyderek ... you claim you don't slyly work your way into households ... you are right here in mine ... and the household of anyone with computer access.

Only by their choice. I don't make unsolicited visits to people's homes, and I'm not trained in ways to continue conversing with people who have declared themselves not to be interested. Can you say the same?

'women, led by various desire ..' now where would you be more likely to find such women ... here or the Kingdom Hall?

It depends on the desire. Those who are "loaded down with sins" and led as captives are more likely to be found at the KH. Most of the women here are independent and guilt-free.

'never able to come to an accurate knowedge of the truth' ... reference to fence sitters who likely know it is the truth but don't have the fortitude to take action.

Well, that describes you more than me. I'm no fence sitter. I'm certain that the teachings of the Watchtower Society are false and quite happily say so at every available opportunity. You belong to a sect that requires its members to study constantly ("always learning") and yet produces members who are unable and unwilling to defend their belief system against questions, and whose beliefs change constantly leaving them unable "to come to an accurate knowedge of the truth".

By being here, I am acting according to the beliefs I profess. I am free to discuss and debate my beliefs with anybody. By being here, you are disobeying the direct explicit instructions of the people you claim are God's representatives on Earth - "having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit