We Should Encourage "Lurkers" To Post Here!

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

IT IS TRULY AMAZING HOW MANY NEW COMERS "NEWBIES" HAVE SHOWN UP HERE IN THE SHORT 2.5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM.

SINCE MY CODE NAME Outoftheorg BEGINS WITH AN O, I LOOKED AT THE POSTERS LIST AND FIND THAT IN THIS TIME SPAN ABOUT 45 NEW POSTERS USING THE O AS A FIRST LETTER IN THEIR CODE NAME.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY NEWBIES ARE HERE IN THAT SAME TIME SPAN, THAT HAVE ONE OF THE "26 IS IT?" OTHER LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET.

IF 45 WAS TRUE FOR ALL THE OTHER LETTERS IT WOULD BE SOME THING LIKE 1170 NEWBIES HERE IN THE LAST 2.5 YRS.

I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE.

WELCOME TO YOU ALL.

Outoftheorg

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

To answer your question, outoftheorg, almost 5000 new people signed up over the last year. To read my annual report, check out this thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/81850/1.ashx

SNG

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

removed by me, because i was being a dick, lol.

• Valis
    Valis

lostreality, if you have issues with the way the forum is run please contact a Forum Assistant or Simon. You of all people have no reason to take issue with the administration of the forum. We have tried awfully hard to keep your personal business away from the public eye as it was unwanted BY YOU and unwarranted that the rest of us should have to deal with it. Don't be a git will ya?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• eljefe
    eljefe

I encourage all who are lurking to start posting. If you decide to leave you will need support. You can find this kind of support here. Most people on the outside do not understand what we went through and gave up as a JW. Only those who were JW's and experienced the same thing can understand.

• prophecor
    prophecor

And to every Newbie I never got a chance to greet, welcome...actually, there are so many of you here, it's a little difficult to keep up.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    (Aude-sapere) Some friends in my old cong were killed in a car accident on the way to an assembly and I remember so many of us saying how comforting it was that we would see them again in a few months.

That was 31 years ago.

That is the saddest thing I have read on this site.

• DHL
    DHL
    Whenever I see the coldness that is often shown to family members because they don't go along with the JW way of doing things I think of the scripture that says that "lack of natural affection" would be one of the things happening in later times. I don't think this prophecy applied to true Christians.

FairMind

Just speak for me, FairMind! Isn't it crazy that the more someone boasts about beeing a christian the less he might behave as one? It still amazes me, how someone can read the bible continously and never learns and changes his daily behaviour according to it. Lots of blabla and nothing coming out of it. Poor, just poor! DHL

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum DHL, thanks for sharing your story.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey SNG thanks for your accurate information.

I just knew there were more newbies than what I could find.

Wish I knew more about surfing on this site and the web.

You hi tech guys amaze me.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit