We Should Encourage "Lurkers" To Post Here!

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• holly
    holly

hello and welcome zeroday. i lurked for about 2 weeks. id been told i must never never never check out these kind of sites. thought if i did a great big bolt of lightening would strike me down..................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

welcome zero!

I've been lurking here for about 6 months now. I DA'ed myself June of 2004 after 28 years.

even DA'd people are afraid to post? yikes! what have u got to lose? you've already lost your soul (or is it the spirit? or the memory of the soul and spirit?) well either way the vultures are flying low, waiting for eyes and lips to eat.

bethel, baby... yea!

• zeroday
    zeroday

What astounds me about the WTS is they will fight tooth and nail for their rights. ie freedom of religion, speech, freedom of the press but when it comes to their adherants they can be disfellowshipped for mearly reading a book, "Crisis of Consience". Such a double standard.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome to both zeroday and holly!

SNG

• prophecor
    prophecor

Zero Day & Holly

Good of you both to come inside.

Welcome.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better group of people here.

art

• BornAgain
    BornAgain

what up

• frenchbabyface
  • seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey BornAgain, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

SNG

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Holly, zeroday, Bornagain!

Sorry that you have seen so many unpleasant things in the bOrg but that's the way it is in big, bag bOrgland I'm afraid. Seen it and put up with it all my life and one day... enough!

Welcome newbies!

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum zeroday and BornAgain (pretty sure I've done some posting with Holly before). Hope to see more posts from you guys very soon.
    And hope to see more people come out of lurk mode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit