PROVE That Jehovah's Witnesses DON'T Have The Truth

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

You can't look for ONE flaw in a religion and label it FALSE. A little levan ferments the whole lump

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

the light gets brighter

• minimus
    minimus

My proof---They make too many "mistakes" and in effect are speaking "untruth" in the name of God as a "false prophet" would. EVERY chronological date has changed from "new lite". Either all those old dates were "truth" or were not. Pretty simple.Ask a JW what significance 1975 and the "Jubilee" had and if they're oldtimers, they cannot give a satisfying answer. Yet scores of literature was presented for a decade espousing 1975's impact! All lies. No "truth" whatsoever!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Commenting on the Scripture Deutoronomy 18:18-22

18 A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in his mouth, and he will certainly speak to them all that I shall command him. 19 And it must occur that the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name, I shall myself require an account from him. 20 "?However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.?

Here is some comments made by the WTS

The watchtower of April 1st 1972page 197 says this "so does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is the prophet?"This prophet was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time at the International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnessess."

In the All Scriptures Inspired of God and Beneficial 1990ed. page 9 states. "Like wise in heaven 1) Jehovah God originates his utterances; 2) then his official Word, or Spokesman-now known as Jesus Christ-often transmits the message; 3)God's Holy spirit, the active force that is used as the medium of communication, carries it earthward; 4) God's prophet on earth recieves the message and 5) he then publishes it for the benefit of God's people."

The following statement was made in the 1989 WT Jan. 1 page 12 par 8 on the CD Rom

"The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our day." However this same statement was printed in the magazine and it mention the above statement "he was laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century.."

It is obvious that the so called prophecies uttered by the organization are not accurate and by claiming to be a prophet of God on earth they have adulterated the word of God by forever changing the interpretaion of prophecy. In fact if they were true prophets then all that they have spoken up until 1975 should have come to pass. And yet here we sit 30 yrs later and nothing has occoured, except their own embarrasement. But true to form the Oranization is perfect in wiping egg of their faces and glossing things over.

Love Orangefatcat

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Christian = followers of Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ's message was one of love, he did not shun or judge. He said that to follow him was to make a burdensome yoke easy.

JW maintain that they are the only true followers of Christ, but their beliefs say otherwise. They are one of the most burdensome religions I know.

• minimus
    minimus

Excellent OFC!!!!

• IT Support
    IT Support

Spin, half-truths and lies in WT publications...

What will guide us in choosing the right religion?? A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. The greatest prophet that ever walked on earth stated: ?God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.??John 4:24. (Watchtower 1 December 1991 p 7)
  • Blueblades
    Blueblades

NWT, kingdom Interlinear Translation, and all the other Bibles that they use to say they have the conerstone on the Truth.

Main point:No one, not even Ray Franz can prove that the Bible is the inspired word of God. Ray has admitted that it is a leap of faith. Others too have faith that the Bible is the word of God. No one can prove otherwise.

So, the very foundation that they use to present the truth is itself not truthful.

Blueblades

• franklin J
    franklin J

why bother getting into it with any of them? We ALL know the response we will get ( yes, Min, even YOU know)

....the only thing to do is MOON them! ...MOON THEM ALL!!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

They don't believe in evolution, yet the "truth" evolves at an astounding rate.

It can be almost unrecognizable from one decade to the next.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit