What Do You Do For Fun?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now that you have all this extra time (not having to go to meetings, service, conventions, etc.) what do you do for fun?

• prophecor
    prophecor

PS2+GT3=FUN

• upside/down
    upside/down

All the things I "couldn't" do while a member of the all "volunteer" army of the WTS!

u/d

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

let's see, tonight we have a birthday party with a game of balderdash (sp?) with friends, tomorrow is the DINK poker night (dual-income-no-kids) ... movies (R-rated ones are fine) .. weekend trips, we don't have any agenda or things we HAVE to do or time to make up.

Normal basic stuff.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Wathever it just have to be fun to me ...

• franklin J
    franklin J

...WHAT THE HELL EVER I WANT...

...and the only one I have to answer to is my wife...

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Lots of mountain biking and I'm working on getting a road bike. Funny, it was a witness freind back in the day is the one that got me interested in it. Now that I'm out I usally go every Sunday morning. I would much rather be out in God's creation than sitting in a man made building. You can check out my adventures in biking on my website if you like: http://singletrack.wirefire.com/

• blondie
    blondie

Well, it just takes scheduling.

I regular pioneered (100 hrs/mo) and:

Skiied

Bowled

Biked

Picnicked

Went to wedding dances

Skated (at least until 1980)

Went out to eat

Camped

Went to movies (not R-rated of course)

But I was single too and didn't have any family responsibilities.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Actually, that time gets used up in things I had put aside such as house work, yard work, house improvements.

With the extra time I enjoy reading, going to the movies. I'll be joining a bowling league soon. Also, I enjoy now celebrating holidays with friends and non-JW relatives; recently there's this Super Bowl party at a friend's house and there'll be a nice, fun time there.

DY

• minimus
    minimus

BLONDIE says, I went to wedding dances". What's dat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit