What Do You Do For Fun?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie
    I wanna go wedding dancing!

Around here, just find one and drop in. We did that once by accident and they invited us to stay. Germans = hospitality (gemutlichkeit).

Don't have to wait for wedding

Anniversaries

Birthdays

Celebrate new job

Retirement

Graduations

All reasons for dancing.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Go out in FS right behind the dubs with copies of WT flipflops, new light and false prophecies that failed, UN letters and WT denials, sometimes go up to the door while dubs are there so the householder can see the christian love the local dubs show an apostate when I say Hi and call them by their first names. It's better than SNL reruns.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Went back to school and got my degree.

Helped hubby rebuild a house

Started a career

You know, catch up stuff...

J

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    I am addicted to the Food Network

tickled pink...I am too....I have made some of Rachel Rays....I love Tyler Florence, I think he is such a hottie, he can cook for me anytime :)

• Carmel
    Carmel

ear tickling! I'm e-watchman's nemisis!

the perverted one

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love sleeping in on sunday's and not having to base my weekly schedule off the meetings, but around my own life instead. I no longer feel guilty about relaxing after work on a tues. or thursday instead of rushing to make dinner and leave right back out (especially in this 5 degree weather).

I read! Other than wt propaganda.

I've always been addicted to food network and hgtv, and can now watch more.

I do tae bo 6 days a week and feel great.

I watch whatever movie I want to.

• one
    one

what about you min,?

most poster are telling half truth, they are not saying they are having "fun" posting here on this board instead of going to the kh like they should

• minimus
    minimus

So, Blondie, you crash weddings and dance? I like it......I like playin' here for fun.

• undercover
    undercover
    I am addicted to the Food Network
    tickled pink...I am too....I have made some of Rachel Rays...

mmmm...Rachel Ray....she's a hottie. I watch the food network when she's on. I don't know what she's cooking, but she heats me up....hubba hubba

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Oh, lordy, the days are just full.

I got my college degree. I now run a small business (all mine!) and am in the process of setting up a medium-sized business so's I can get rich and make my bf quit his job and just tend to me all day- I wanna be a sugar mommy! I know, the question was what do we do for fun, but this stuff is fun for me!

I'm writing a novel. It takes place in 1865 in San Francisco, and one of the main characters is a numismatist. It's full of sex and violence, and I hope people enjoy reading it as much as I'm enjoying creating it.

I'm reading TONS of books I never had time for before- sci-fi, bodice rippers, horror, classic stuff like Beowulf and Chaucer's stories, psychology texts, and a cool book on pirates given me for XMas by my mum.

I'm studying the Tarot, Buddhism, Wicca, Spanish language, and learning calligraphy. Lots of fun stuff!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit