FreedomFrog needs some support, please. Her parrot died. :-( ::::

by FreedomFrog 25 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

((((((((((((((Gina))))))))))))) Didn't know you were a bird lover. So sorry for your loss. I can literally feel your pain. I have 5 parrots and I dread the day when something like that happens to one of them. My heart will break. I've got tears in my eyes even contemplating it.

I just hope it's not PDD. That can be very ugly. For those that don't know it's the AIDS for birds. Keep us posted.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Pets are very much part of the family. I'm very sorry for you Gina. ((FF))

• Brummie
    Brummie

awww sorry to hear :(

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Poor thing.

Birds can be great pets. I had a parakeet when I was a kid.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Sorry to hear of this Gina.

cj

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((((Gina))))))

What a shame! He sounded like a terrific bird.

I'm sure this is very hard to take. I feel for you.....

hugs.

Annie

• Odrade
    Odrade

So sorry Gina. My pets are my kids... what a shame.

O

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Thanks Dave, for starting this thread (what a sweet hubby I have)

And thank you everyone for the support. I know she's in a better place. Or at least for the moment I have to believe it for now.

Here's a pic. of my sweet Cheeko

• Swan
    Swan

She was so pretty. I'm so sorry. It is so hard when pets die. They become part of your family, and you become theirs. They love you unconditionally, and you love them the same. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tammy

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Awwwww, ((((Gina)))) I am sorry that Cheeko has passed over to the other side, but, I can almost see him sitting on your shoulder right now........it's just he's invisible now!

I have two cockatiels, 2 'keets, and two cats..........and, I will miss my friends soooo deeply when they pass over............but, I know tho I cannot see them with my physical eyes, the eyes of spirit will see them clearly. I love watching Sonia Fitzpatrick, the Pet Psychic on Animal Planet!!!! She has opened my eyes about my animal friends.

Hugs,

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit