It's Award Season....Let's have a JWD "Academy Awards"

by xjw_b12 32 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Those mentionned already ... and Brumie, Badger, Candylinuts, Under74, Six, Gumby, LT, I&P,... and ... and ... and ... and ... and ... and ... and ... and .... to many actually to mention I don't want to forget anybody cause this is serious shit Damni't ! (I will add him or her later, if I feel you forget about someone I think about) so I'll follow your proposition and will vote ... with you for all the final awards.

Also by now Narkissos and Leoloia (for the MASTEST / SERIOUS / BALANCED - not oriented feeling post AWARD)

and Rune ... (for the MIND YOU - AWARD)

And AlanF and Abaddon for the (FOR the BRAINIACS AWARD)

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I would nominate Almost Atheist for taking the blame for Xmas decorations so that his wife wouldn't be disfellowshipped.

And

Just Tickled Pink for always being kind and balanced.

• Golf
    Golf

Steve2, WELL DONE! You gave me a laugh.

Guest77

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I nominate Farkel - for showing me the true meaning of incontinence.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

For the best "No nonsense" and "Tell it like it is" award;

my votes are for Norm, Gary Buss and Metatron.

Annie

• gumby
    gumby

I would have to personally say the people who made the biggest difference in my life was AlanF and Farkel. These two did the most for me as far as uncovering beliefs I once had that changed my outlook on biblical truths. Many many others have helped....but these two went DEEP into the subjects I needed answers to. Francois, who once frequented JWD ....also was a great aid to me when I was first questioning the bible and it's truthfulness.

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Best Hat award;

The Pope of Eureke. Every time I see his avatar, it makes me grin. (Haven't seen it enough lately)

Annie

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I nominate Candidly Bananas.. er Nuts.. for having the most brilliant, and humorous comebacks.

CG

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'd like to nominate:

• AlmostAtheist and FreedomFrog for their double act in the dramatic "JC III - The Xmas Debacle".
    • SixofNine for his leading role in the comedy "Derek and the Technicoloured Raygun"
    • Gumby for the short animations "My Ballsack is Someplace Round Here" and "Baa Baa Black Sheep, Have You Any Cookies?"
    • Simon and the SouthPark supporting cast in the wartime documentary "I'm RIght, You're Wrong, and ahhm gonna kick yu in da nutz!!!"
    • DeputyDog in the historical series "Luther and the Pretzel Thread"
  • FMZ
    FMZ

I nominate Xena as most beautiful apostate in a veil.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit