It's Award Season....Let's have a JWD "Academy Awards"

by xjw_b12 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    I nominate Xena as most beautiful apostate in a veil.

no no I would have to say that honor is yours now FMZ

lol FMZ gets the award for best avitar thief

• Preston
    Preston

For their kindness and hospitality: Scarlet and RandomTask for being good hosts, and NancyDrake for being just a down home, very kind person on the boards....also for the swell gift

Most unintentionally funny JW: I'd like to nominate Brownboy and Sword of Jah for the award

Favorite Theologians: Leolaia is one of my favorites, as is Blondie, Upside, MidgetSasquatch, so is Narkissos, heathen, AlanF, FlyingHighNow, CandidlyNuts, Logansrun

Favorite Historian: ladylee

Sex Appeal: HarleyQuinn, Xena, Logansrun, Stefanie, Nocturne, NotPerfectYet, Logansrun, CRR (despite the right wing views), FMZ, Boa, Stinkypantz, Kwintestal and Wife, Billygoat and Mozzer, Lyineyes and Wildturkey, Insomniac

Favorite Party Girl: Codeblue for her stunning knowledge of mixicology

I also think there should be an award for people who have been through the ringer but who kept us posted and weren't ashamed to ask us for support and wisdom, etc... Outnfree, Stephanie, FreedomFrog and AlmostAtheist, FE203Girl, Logical

Best substitutes for Oprah: Sirona and Little Toe

• Badger
    Badger

Worst event of the year for JWD:

The 2004 Presidential Election

This left-heavy board (including yours truly) once again felt like Buffalo Bills fans while nearly starting a forest fire of flame wars here with the conservative wing of the Apostate Party. Thank God there was no recount...

Best event of the year for JWD:

Valis invades England...not since LBJ went to the Senate has Texas unleashed such a character on an unsuspecting world. And just like LBJ, you cowards gave him right back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit