Disfellowshipping Is A Way To Show Jehovah Loves You..........

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

MAMAS....if you are a JW, you CAN'T be gay! doh!!!!!!!!!!!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

There's nothing loving about disfellowshipping - it's a load of crap!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

And you don't have to be Dfd to be shunned by the JWs--all you have to do is to tell a lot of them you are not attending the 5 meetings a week and distributing WT literature from door to door and they look at you as if you have just sprouted horns. Does this shunning make me feel loved by God and the congregation? No, it makes me feel hurt and angry. Does it give me any desire whatsoever to go back to the KH and be in association with these people again--NEVER! Do I think God is doing this because he loves me? BULLSHIT. (sorry I have had a bad week of shunning)

cybs

• PinTail
    PinTail

The idea of someone having to set in the back of hall is so stupid I can't belive it, I am suprized they don't make the DF'ed one wear a coned hat with a blinking blue light on the tip.

I told them to eat shit when they informed me I had sit in the back of the hall when I sat at the front. I will never let some religion treat me like that again and then tell me its gods loving way. (Vomit)

Shane

• tata
    tata

My cousin just asks me that. If you are a loving person and your religion said that God is love, how come when a person committed a sin you don?t speak to them you turn your back for that person who needs you now more than ever. He said that not love, the religions is another business.

• vitty
    vitty

DFs is not wrong, if you dont want to play by the club rules, leave or you get kicked out.

Its the shunning that is WRONG. When Jesus was asked what to do about unfaithful ones he said to treat them as the tax collecters and nations! Jesus always associated with the tax collecters even eating with them. Can you imagine him ignoring the ones sitting on the back row I dont think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit