NorEaster...stay tuned. we're in for a big blow....

by zev 55 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

pictures will update once a minute.

you may have to "refresh" to get the current picture.

it started around 3:30 pm 1.22.2005 today.

the weather stations are saying its gonna be anywhere from 15-25 inches.

hunkering down in the city.....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I have only one word for this: Burrrrf*k

We're leaving for Mazatlan Mexico Monday O'darkThirty 86 days 56 nights. Partly cloudy maybe rain or thunderstorms, and sun.

• zev
    zev

THEY'VE stopped forcasting inches.....

now 2 feet +++

i love snow.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Holy smokes Zev you got a canoe? or a set of skis?

Today we are having a major storm where I live in Ontario. Just North of Toronto. And the weather bureau says its going to continue into the night.

Yuck.

Hi to Gwenn

Love Orangefatcat.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Zev!!! I didn't know you were in RI!!! I'm here in CT......near Hahtfahd.........LOL..............I ran out this morning and got some stuff and some wine and I threw an extra blankie on the bed...........my mom has been calling from Texas every three hours to check on updates........lol.........isn't this exciting? As if we haven't had enough yuck yet............don't get me wrong, I love snow, but, a blizzard.............hmmm...........I was around for the '76 when the Guv closed the state and then in '93 wasn't it when it snowed twice a week...........we had 100 inches that winter for a total............it's only snowing very very lightly here right now.........I guess we're supposed to get the really yucky stuff tonite and into tomorrow..........

Terri

• Special K
    Special K

Hey zev and sunnygal, I'm up the eastern seaboard from you and the same storm is moving in upon us tomorrow morning.

A great nor-easter for sure. Expecting a wind chill factor of -27 celcius.

We are ready!..and the kids will be saying their prayers tonight hoping that there will be no school on monday. lol

Special K

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

K!!! I thought of you guys further on up from us today when they showed the size of the darn thing! LOL! Keep me posted..........and let's all pray that the electricity doesn't go out..........I don't think my car will start..........it's been very cranky from all the extreme cold we've been getting..........the blower on the heater cuts in and out............

• Simon
    Simon

feet? FEET?!?!

We only get snow by the flake

• Been there
    Been there

Is the picture updating for everyone else? I'm stuck on 6:50 and it won't refresh. I love watching it snow.........someplace else.

It is snowing and windy here right now. You all stay safe up there and keep warm.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I'm just down the way from Zev a few miles in Massachusetts and the roads are a mess here and the plowers are out in lines of 5 and 10.

We already have 4 inches in our backyard at least.

I didn't run out and buy bread and milk like I usually do.....so that probably means that this storm is going to be a huge one!

I did bring in a ton of firewood though!

I wish you all warmth and no frozen pipes and that the road to the Dunkin Donuts is plowed!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit