Warm Shock On A Cold Day

by Sunspot 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

congratulations, annie. i sure hope it works out for you. you really did get it from both ends, and i know what you mean about being done begging. i won't do it anymore either.

take care of yourself.

Jean

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Am so pleased for you Sunspot - I bet you're thrilled - hope you keep us updated !!

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Great news, Sunspot.

I am very happy for you!!

Sabrina

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Annie, that's just great news! I'm so happy for you sweetie pie!! And I agree, no begging here either. Forget that!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Sunspot, that's great

Hopefully this is the start of a re-united family.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Very warm news.

Thanks for including us. How far away does your family live?

-Aude.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I wanted to update what is going on with my sister. She wrote a very short email a few weeks ago saying she had been busy with a new grandson (I've never even seen her son, and only saw her older daughter twice as a toddler) and she sais she would write more later when things calmed down.

She sent (snailmail) me a beautiful St. Patrick's Day card with a very sweet message she wrote. I sent her an ecard (for St P's day) that she replied to with quite a long email. All is very friendly---talking about our childhood pets, etc.

Some time today I'll get back to her with a more lengthy email myself. It really seems to be very promising! I still have butterflies!

(Aude---Sorry, I never saw your post. She lives in CT.)

hugs,

Annie

• vitty
    vitty

Sunspot

You mentioned on another post that your children shunned you when you where disfellowdhipped. Do they speak to you now??

Seems like youve had quite a lot of your family shunning you for being in the org AND for being out.Guess you cant win!

Goodluck with your sister

• talesin
    talesin

Your sister ... happy day!

Maybe she has been wanting to do this for a long time. ;)

This is such great news. *squeezes*

talesin

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hooray for Annie! I'm glad you are reunited with your family. You guys have a lot of catching up to do.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit