The Elders Plan On Telling My Mom HOW She Can Spend Time W/My Daughter

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That's what she just told me. 2 elders plan on giving her a shepherding call and will outline exactly what and what not she can do with her granddaughter----now that she is marked.

• jaredg
    jaredg

so what's the deal with your mom's grandaughter ( i assume that would make her you niece)? is she DF'd, DA'd, inactive or just not a JW?

• minimus
    minimus

My daughter got married to an "unbeliever" and she is "marked".

• jaredg
    jaredg

ah...so she's a baptised JW and got married to a non-JW? damn man what are those elders thinking...it's not like she was DF'd or something. that isn't right at all.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh Gawd Help Us!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    will outline exactly what and what not she can do with her granddaughter----

well, that sucks with a capital F. who the @##! do they think they are anyway? it's scary the way the sheep just lay down for the elders... i'm no stranger to this BS, but i still am shocked nevertheless every time i read these things...

now that she is marked

holy Nathaniel Hawthorne!

i'm sorry Minimus. i really, really am...

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am sincerely hoping that with all that is going on your mom will see the light, and get out.

• Mulan
    Mulan

When my brother was df'd back in 1979, I told my mother she had to cut him off. She refused and said when people start telling her she can't see her son, then something is terribly wrong. I think she said it enough and to enough people, that no one ever talked to her about it. Her husband was a pretty prominent elder too, and I don't think anyone wanted to cross that bridge................to them.

I am pretty sure she still feels that way too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Minimus, maybe your mother is fast on her way to becoming like Mouthy, one of our beloved apostate grannies.

• minimus
    minimus

My mom is computer illiterate. But she ain't stoooopid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit