dicovering this forum...

by Blue_Shadow 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

**pointing up** What ELSEWHERE's said. (previous page) Real TRUTH should be embraced and not feared.

• Blue_Shadow
    Blue_Shadow

Well I'm happy that so many people have responded, I thought no one would. I been concern with so many things I been finding out, and sadden by some stories I have read on the forums of how people have been D'fd and shunned by their families I personally don't believe that is how a org. of love should act, but hey it is what they say the bible says. Thank you all and hopefully i can uncover some more detalis and facts. Goodbye and Take care.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Why do you listion to, and let these dweebs you don't even know or don't have the right to for that matter, tell you what you should or should not do?

I have always found that hard to understand in myself or others, who are or was witness's to have a religion "publishing company" brain wash you with out becomeing pissed off.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome Blue Shadow, its good to meet you here.

Most of us remained Jehovah's Witnesses for many years simply because they with-held information from us about there fatal errors (yes they cost many humans their life), and their lies and 100% false prophecy record. Not to mention their mental manipulation and abuse.

Once we gain access to the truth about the Watchtower we have no choice but to leave or to stay and lie to ourselves for the rest of our lives. I hope you make wise desicions, it may save you a lot of heartache. Baptism is a signing away of you're life. I know, I was baptised.

Take care

Brummie

• prophecor
    prophecor

The Facts Blue Shadow, Just the Facts!!!

Welcome 2U Blue

art

• avishai
    avishai

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/ Is just JW quotes. It'll blow your mind

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/1.ashx Here is the link to the "best of" series on this board. I highly reccomend it.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Blue Shadow! If you are confused about something the JWs "SAY" the bible says, examine it! Find other translations, look up material on how the original language was translated. Examine other beliefs about those things. Most of those scriptures they quote are authored by Paul, there is plenty of information available out there about whether his works should have rightly been included in the bible in the first place. I know others have more technical knowledge about things like that than I do.

Again, welcome to the board!

Sherry

• prophecor
    prophecor

Even the scarecrow gets it. Welcome Home.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Blue Shadow!

(Love your screen name! It sounds so superhero-ish!)

Tammy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD Blue Shadow!

I never thought i would find myself at this website becuase I did remember hearing the elders in KH give speeches about them, and how we should avoid them at all cost, but i still think i have the right to get some real facts, don't you?

One of the signs of a cult is to keep it a closed system. I hope you stay around and check out many of the links posted in the LINKS section. That's what I did and I was blown away at the things I discovered about the cult religion I was in for nearly 50 years.

It's such freedom to learn the truth about the troof. Keep reading, you'll find lots of support here and mostly you'll learn you are not alone.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit