dicovering this forum...

by Blue_Shadow 29 Replies latest jw friends

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

what always kept my mind alive was my mom's saying to me

what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

if JWs want others to examine their religion

why should JWs not do the same?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to love site www.macgregorministries.org Is a good site as well as Quotes

• Jez
    Jez

I also want you to know that new ones are coming onto this board now constantly, about one a day, the way you opened up your first post always makes me smile because I have read it so many times before, from other 'newbies', I can guess what you will say.

I started by questioning love. Love is THE identifying mark...I think not. How can they ignore FAMILY members? JW destroy families.

Then there was the ol 1914 generation change, done very slyly and quickly. WAIT!! um I have some questions...."NO, you are not allowed to question, just accept this new light and wait on Jehovah."

Blood issue is stupid. I will give my girls blood if it would save their lives.

Too many meetings=extreme indoctination=brainwashing=cult

Regurgitation of material at 'studies'....yah right, they have NO idea what a STUDY is. To JW's STUDYING means THEM telling you what is truth and you telling them back what they just told you, oh, but you can put it into different words, that way, it REALLY becomes yours. (shhh, it is really ours, but very subtly we make them think it is THEIRS)

THEN I found out about that JW's belonged to the UN for 10 years. WHAT double standards is that? "Stay out of her my people if you do not want to share in her sins" Let brothers and sisters DIE for not buying a political card, but THEY can!

Dateline program about pedophiles (see silentlambs.org) SHOCKING, JW are no different than any other religion. Dirty.

History of the religion blew my mind. Who really was Russell? CRAZY! Research it and you will see.

How they treat women as lower than men. Can't hold a friggin mike, can't be an elder, can't hand out slips for talks....oh come ON give me a BREAK! What century are we in??????????????????????

I could go on, but those are a few for now.....ASK anything, remember, members on here have TONS of proof/evidence for anything said AND you can research it BECAUSE it is from the WT and AWAKE.

WELCOME from Jez

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome... and let anyone that wishes take life's water free.

There are a lot of nice people here who are very enthusiastic about the Borg and its religious freedoms.

Just make sure you don't say too much to the 'spiritually mature ones' in the cong until you're ready to fade or DA. or you'll find out how compassionate and kind the elders really are. Don't put anything in writing. Get a great attorney who ain't afraid of being intimidated.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy this site and the others that will open your eyes about the "truth".

Now's the time to walk away before you get baptized and they decide they can control you and DF you when you start asking questions.

• Jez
    Jez
    hearing about how Jw are a cult really opened my interest

Just curious: Where did you hear that?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Blue_shadow........................WELCOME!

You say you want real facts? Then stick around my new friend......you will get real facts here whether it be a direct post or if you are refered to the web site where the "TRUTH" is.

I was a JW for over 30 years and an elder. What you will learn here (if you want to learn) will send your mind tumbling.........and when that tumbling is over...........you will know where you should be and what you should be.

Enjoy the journey with an open mind.

Remember one thing and one thing only.................................

ALWAYS REMAIN TEACHABLE

HappyDad

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome to the place that will tell and show you the "Truth" about the "Truth".

Your in for a real "eye opener". This is where anyone of us will be happy to share with you our lives experiences with JWs. I can say with sincerity I am so happy you searched the net and found the JWD forum.

Eagerly awaiting further posting from you

luv. Orangefatcat.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life 1968 p.13 Why It Is Wise to Examine Your Religion ***

Since we do not want our worship to be in vain, it is important for each one of us to examine his religion.

5 We need to examine, not only what we personally believe, but also what is taught by any religious organization with which we may be associated. Are its teachings in full harmony with God's Word, or are they based on the traditions of men? If we are lovers of the truth, there is nothing to fear from such an examination. It should be the sincere desire of every one of us to learn what God's will is for us, and then to do it.-John 8:32.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit