First post

by maidden 46 Replies latest jw friends

• poipoi
    poipoi

You know you are right and i am on dangerious grounds as it seems. Well i hope everybody has a nice day.

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

Hi Poi Poi, I dont mean any disrespect but I have a real hard time when witnesses try to gloss over their religion by saying its run by 'imperfect men' that manipulate people on whatever whim they feel in the name of God. Obviously you havent had a family member die from refusing a blood transfusion or organ transplant, or been sexually molested and had it covered up by the elders. If you could put yourself in those peoples shoes you and you know the truth about the 'truth' you would feel differently. I hope you have some empathy.. stick around and educate yourself.

• poypoy
    poypoy

I know of people but they still go to the same meeting and they are pleasent towards each other. I have gone threw things in my life and it has been Jehovah and my relationship with him that has helped me.

• Valis
    Valis

poipoi, you are more than welcome to stay here, but please refrain from creating multiple accounts. poypoy account is deleted.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome to all your accounts !

• kls
    kls

Frenchbabyface, said,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome to all your accounts !

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

Im not questioning your loyalty to Jehovah, Im trying to make you think about how inherently evil it is for a group of men to impose their views of the scriptures and conscience on other people - ESPECIALLY when those views flip flop around so much. I'm glad your here though.. I dont mean to sound too harsh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit