First post

by maidden 46 Replies latest jw friends

• glitter
    glitter

PoiPoiAlso you have broken the Society's rules by being here - and staying here now you know what the majority of people on this site are.

That is a GOOD thing.

It shows that you are *already* Thinking Independantly of the Organisation

Keep on thinking, and welcome! :)

• poipoi
    poipoi

Well, if you think like that then why believe in the bible iether. It was imperfect men who wrote it. Jehovah is an organized God and would only have one truth. I believe by the evidence that I do have the truth. No other religion can answer questions or even withstand the bible. The organization have founded this truth and as we go on we learn more and more about it.

• Honesty
    Honesty

COMPARE:

THE PROMISE GOD MADE

OCT 22, 1995 AWAKE

NOV 8, 1995 AWAKE

PAGE # 4 "WHY AWAKE IS PUBLISHED"

NEW LIGHT:

THE MEN OF SODOM - WILL THEY BE RESURECTED?

WT 6/1/52 PAGE 338

WT 8/1/65 PAGE 479

WT 6/1/88 PAGE 31

LIVE FOREVER (1ST EDITION) PAGE 179

LIVE FOREVER (2ND PRINTING) PAGE 179

INSIGHT ON THE SCRIPTURES VOLUME 2 PAGE 985

REVELATION BOOK PAGE 273 [BOX]

I CAN NOW FULLY AGREE WITH THE FDS STATEMENT:

"AS JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE, WE ALONE HAVE THE TRUTH "

HAVE YOU EVER READ DEUTERONOMY 18:22?

YOU SHOULD, IT'S THE REASON TO NOT BE FRIGHTENED AT ALL BY THE GOD OF THE WT

OHHHH, I'M SO SORRY. I SHOULDN'T REFER YOU TO THEIR OWN PUBLICATIONS SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF

MT. 24:48-51

• poipoi
    poipoi

I'm not breaking any rule, it's probably not encouraged.

• jaredg
    jaredg

i still don't know what "LJ" is....does that mean "live journal"

• Valis
    Valis
    Jehovah is an organized God and would only have one truth.

truth doesn't change does it? Much like this little truth most Witnesses ignore or refuse to believe.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• glitter
    glitter

Well, if you think like that then why believe in the bible iether. It was imperfect men who wrote it.

No... it wasn't just imperfect men who wrote it. They were imperfect, but they didn't make it up - they were guided by Jehovah. It is Jehovah's words. The Society are chosen and guided by Jehovah. Jehovah doesn't make mistakes... so the Society should never make mistakes.

You can't say it is Jehovah's chosen and directed organisation *and* say that mistakes are because of "imperfect men". Either you are following a perfect organisation or you are following an imperfect one. The Bible is perfect. And the Society should be too.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! A chick with balls!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

poipoi,

if you really want to find out if you've broken a rule or have done something that is not encouraged..go tell your elders you have been reading/posting on this site. See what happens.

I have no problem with the society in itself not being perfect but if you claim to be the mouthpiece of Jehovah, you BETTER be perfect. Otherwise you are misrepresenting him.

If you are an org TRYING to lead ppl into serving Jehovah, just say so admit that you are not perfect and leave the "chosen, hand-picked by Jehovah" stuff out. You are leaving yourself wide open for blasphemy when you screw up. Kinda digging your own grave when you make such tremendous claims.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Make sure and tell them that in your JC meeting, should go over well. Poipoi, you may do well to stop and consider most on here have been fully educated in the truth, many for longer than you have been alive, and have CHOSEN to stay away from it. If you think you can come here and help anyone else, you may be very suprised where you find yourself. Sometimes I wish I had never found out the things I know now...ignorance is bliss. Best wishes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit