There's a monster at the end of this post!

by Leolaia 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I used to love Sesame Street! Bert and Ernie were my favorites....

Whenever I am at the Doctors office, or any reception area, I always head for the children's books, and read them, they always give me a chuckle, and am able to reminisce.

One of my all time favorite books is The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein, it really makes one think.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!!!

• Leolaia
  • observador
    observador
    Please, how can i put *jpegs at the posts?

Kaique, first you have to have the picture hosted somewhere in the web; then, when you reply, you can use the "picture link" button located on the toolbar of the reply window (it's the third from the end); then, you just paste the link where your pic is located. Just remember that some features of the software of this board is only available for IE, and the toolbar might be one of them. Observador.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Actually I liked the muppet show way more ... Peggy craked me up ... the Papies ... the one who was playing trumpet also and the band and all ... this show was too much I miss it !!!

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Yes, you are indeed female. Cagey, but female. Excellent. Crossing paths with a woman such as yourself is far more interesting than with a fellow male.

See you on the board.

Nathan

• damselfly
    damselfly
    That was my favorite book when I was little. I had it memorized before I could even read.

Me too! Loved it. Grover was a favourite and of course Cookie Monster!

Dams

• Purza
    Purza

I love this book! I had it for my daughter and I bought it recently for my step daughter. It is so much fun to read to them! Now I am about to buy "Walter the Farting Dog". LOL

Purza

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thanks to whoever resurrected this thread. Does anyone remember the Tweedlebug family in Ernie's potted plant?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Man, do I feel old. My daughter had that book when she was little. When I was little, Sesame Street hadn't been invented yet. I watched Romper Room and Mrs. Frances on Ding Dong School (and don't forget the Admiral and Swabby if you were from Western Mass.).

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

grover was always my fave...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit