There's a monster at the end of this post!

by Leolaia 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

I was 20 when Sesame Street came out, but I loved it. I was in the hospital for a few days when it was new, and tuned my tv to it. The old lady in the next bed was mad because she wanted to watch the soaps but didn't want to pay for a tv of her own. Then, when I had kids, I watched with them. They loved the books, too.

• gumby
    gumby
    Man, do I feel old

Me too NM,

All I remember is watchin Lawrence Welk with my grandparents in a bulldurahm smoke filled Living Room

Gumby

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

My kids loved this book! They read it so much that the cover started falling off, but I couldn't part with it and have saved it with some of their other favorite things. I always liked Grover. I remember the shape-guy too... he was so funny, I loved that sketch! The Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show was great - and I loved the guys in the balcony. Ah, memories.......

GGG

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    All I remember is watchin Lawrence Welk with my grandparents in a bulldurahm smoke filled Living Room

Yeah!! I hated Lawrence Welk because he was on at the same time as Get Smart, and we only had one TV!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

bump for the young-uns...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit