There's a monster at the end of this post!

by Leolaia 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

My baby brother loved that book! I'm seven years older, and so could read it to him when he was little. What fond memories.

Jankyn

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

That was one of my favorite books when I was a kid! LOVED Grover!! I think Grover and Snuffy were my faves back then. But today I really like Elmo and his little girl friend...Zoey I think? What a cutie!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I only watched a little of Sesame Street. I didn't watch much of that show with the talking boot either. Thats because we didn't have a TV until I was about 5. Even then it was a used B&W one. Ohhh the joys at 7 of finally seeing reruns of Batman in colour.

Anyways, by my more cynical 5's I liked Oscar the Grouch and that extra-dimensional trash can of his. The rest of the muppets and people on their were always way too cheerful it was just too fake for me even as a kid.

On the Muppet Show, I loved those two old men sitting in the opera box, dissing everything happening in the show or even each other.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

There was no monster at the end of your post.

What would you say to the deep, significants of that story to an infant?

• Badger
    Badger

I'm a Kermit man...Played the straight man as well a Bob Newhart.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

MS,

I like the grumpy old men too. My favorite song was a song about rainbows.

• Xena
    Xena

My daughter loved this book...and I loved reading it to her.

Favorite Muppet?? What can I say....I'm a Miss Piggy gal

What's not to love???

• xjw_b12
  • Kaique
    Kaique

Please, how can i put *jpegs at the posts?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Bring it on!

.......oh, it's already been brung-ed.

So all of you were part of the Sesame Street book club, too? now I don't feel so alone anymore.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit