US Special Troops in Iran?

by Midget-Sasquatch 45 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

What warped idiot would conduct clandestine operations in Iran?

MI6 from Great Britain, Mossad from Israel - I would -it makes total sense to me - so if that makes me a warped idiot - so be it. ANY country that is powerful that has even half a brain cell conducts clandestine operations . The USSR did it - Russia still does it, Great Britain does it, China does it, France does and yes the US does it - it makes total sense to have good human intel (HUMINT) - and that means people in foreign countries conducting clandestine ops - the best in the world are acknowldeged to be the SAS from GB and Australia with Israel coming close behind. I am still reeling for the stupidity of the above warped comment/question.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tigerman,

HS . . . at least I know how to spell what I'm without . . . naivete'.

God, you must be desperate! Pointing out spelling errors is the most recognizable of all the admissions of a defeated viewpoint on a discussion Board.

I stand corrected with thanks. Now that is out of the way, perhaps you might like to defend your inane statements - both of them? You have not been able to as yet, or shall I mispel mispell to give you another way out?
    HS
  • Tigerman
    Tigerman

HS . . ..I forgot what they were.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe all those american spec ops (and all those other ops) are going to iran because it has the best shish taouk*.

S

*For the arabic culture starved, shish taouk is barbecued chicken breasts, w hummus, couscous, tahini, and salad.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    HS . . . at least I know how to spell what I'm without . . . naivete'.

Actually, if you really want to spell it correctly the diacritical mark goes above the e as an accent acute é. However, for English spelling, diacritical marks are generally not used with anglicized words such as naivete. XW- got into a discussion on that one with my english teacher step-father one night - came in handy after all

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Thank you, Xena.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit