What do ya do on a boring weekend???

by missy04 51 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

GO FISHING!!!!!

Is anyone else obesessed with angling? Or more specific, fly-fishing. I live in the Pacific Northwest and the fishin' here is top-notch. Salmon, Steelhead, Halibut, Walleye, the list goes on. You havn't truly lived until youve brought a 400# sturgeon up from the bottom of the Columbia River. ( The Washington State record for White Sturgeon is 1800#!!! 20 feet in length! No BS!) These fish are commonly caught in the 8-12 foot range. Excellent Smoked. Good times. That my friends makes for an awesome weekend. You sure as hell can't catch fish while you're out knockin' on peoples' doors and ruining their weekends. TAKE A KID FISHING.

You're right, fishing is alot of fun I haven't ever caught a fish that big. (I've caught some really big muskies, though.) A 20 fot fish is huge!!! My Grandpa has a gigantic swordfish mounted on his wall that he caught...I think it would be fun to catch a fish that big but I don't think I could mount it on my wall, I'd feel too bad for it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Drink too much - unfortunately!

• missy04
    missy04
    Well if the "city" is Peoria your in trouble!

Here's what you do... ready... MOVE hahahaha

And I'm not even IN Peoria!!!!!!!

I would rather be in Peoria than this little boring town though ...Usually, it would be normal to find really nice, easy going people in a little bitey town...but actually most of the people in Chillicothe are snotty.

• missy04
    missy04
    cleaning the house (only when I'm very, very, very bored or that the house is very very very not clean) I'm not a householder at all !!! the minimum is ok in the matter !

We must be related

Actually I do go through phases where I clean everything in the house to death, then I get bored with it until the house really needs it again, then I go through another phase like that...lol..I'm weird.

• missy04
    missy04
    But if you're bored you need to get out and mingle with people. Find a coffee shop and go and sit somewhere and read, at least be out and mixing with other people. Try your Barnes and Noble if you have one.

Hey that is a really good idea. I love Barnes and noble....I wish they had all their coffee drinks in decaff, though! I like to go and sit and read and read and read. It's so relaxing. If one of their fluffy chairs are free ya can just sit there for hours with books.

• missy04
    missy04

Well usually FMZ makes scones and we have cream and tea with them.

And the Valis comes over and we pretend to hide from him

Then boa shows up and we talk about girls.

Then we all have pillow and tickle fights

LMAO!!Silly boys!

• missy04
    missy04
    I like to do work on my scrapbooks. I indulged myself this christmas and I bought a beautiful Christmas scrapbook with Victorian embelishments and beautiful papers. I asked my aunt who is not a witness to scan picturees of me and our family when we celebrated Christmas and with the last five Christmas' we've had I have a lot of nice pictures with memories to last a live time.

I also like TV and good movies

Yep, scrapbooks are alot of fun I do that from time to time. I have sooooo many pictures since I take my digital everywhere with me...

It's great that you have all those pictures of your familyIt's great to look through all that stuff, huh?

~Sarah

• missy04
    missy04

I took Mulan's advice and rented a few movies...

Has anybody seen the one with Angelina Jolie "Taking Lives"? Is it any good?

~Sarah

• Valis
    Valis
    Then I'd sit down, with a cup of hot tea and a scone with cream and strawberry jam, and read my books.

Ahhh, those were the times.

poofter!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Missy "Taking Lives" was a great flick ! I hadn't heard anything about it and passed it up several times. But I finally got it and really liked it. Enjoy!

Then we all have pillow and tickle fights

OMG confused- you are just sick and wrong !

edited to add; (hey, this was in my first post! grr)

And the Valis comes over and we pretend to hide from him
    We did that one weekend and it worked for a while but then 3 hours later the police delivered him back to us. It was fun while it lasted though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit