by missy04 51 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Then what you became a guy?

Confused.... you didn't know???

FMZ

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Depends on where you live and what your situation is! Are you poor as dirt or have some cash? Are you in the city or the country? North or South? If I was up north right now I would be skiing and snowboarding every day! Here in the south the diving is still ok if you have a wetsuit and with a wetsuit the beach is always an option! I took my kids to the zoo the other day (we have a annual pass) it was a bit cold so all the animals were out (in the summer it's so hot all they do is lay around) if I have money (at least $50) My fam and I will go to disney or epcot for the day! Then you can always read a book and waste time on the internet!

There's lots to do... Your young and cute get some guy to take you out and spend all his hard earned money on you! Thats what my wife does... which is why I have no money!!!

• missy04
    missy04
    are you sure you couldn't hop on a train this weekend into the city for the great apostatefest???? I'm sure there is a train line around where you live.....

I seriously considered it, and considered it again tonight,...but I don't think I could

Actually the train I have always (I'm pretty sure it's the closest) is about an hour and a half to two hours away. It would be quicker to just drive to Chicago lol. Only right now I don't have a car Otherwise I probably would drive there. I really wish I could, though.

~Sarah

• codeblue
    codeblue

Ah Sarah:

Take a chance and have some fun!!!!

You are a sweet young girl...

CodeBlue

• codeblue
    codeblue

hey...get on JWd...I am in chat now...ya hear???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Take a nap... watch TV... clean the apartment from top to bottom... sit on the porch and listen to the wind and feel the sun. (I learned the wind and sun thing from my two cats. )

• missy04
    missy04
    Depends on where you live and what your situation is! Are you poor as dirt or have some cash? Are you in the city or the country? North or South? If I was up north right now I would be skiing and snowboarding every day! Here in the south the diving is still ok if you have a wetsuit and with a wetsuit the beach is always an option!

Almost poor as dirt LOL but have a little cash, and in the middle of nowhere..(well what I consider the middle of nowhere...lol...we are right on the outside of a small town)

If I was way up north I would be skiing and snowboarding too!!!!!!!

..And the closest thing to a beach here is the sand in our driveway when it gets warm enough to rain instead of snow...sometimes we get our own personal little lake in the driveway

Do you skii alot? I have taken a few trips to Wisconsin to skii with my parents and a trip with my big sis once. I could laugh all day about some of the experiences during those trips.....never a dull moment..

I tried snowboarding a few years ago and I really liked it and have done it a little since. I did more than my share of falling down and was all bruised the next day, but it was lots of fun!!

The wetsuite thing reminds me of a goofy thing I did one day...I had a friend over and was acting silly. I put on a pair of goggles and a snorkle thing and some foot-fin thingies...(I forgot what they're called) I laid on my stomach on a kitchen chair and posed like I was swimming through the room. It is real funny looking.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    the train I have always (I'm pretty sure it's the closest) is about an hour and a half to two hours away

where are you exactly?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

start an herb garden...then when Spring comes you'll have seedlings to plant in the ground. i planted two gardens in one weekend, side-by-side. one has herbs (rosemary, basil), peppermint and spearmint, tomatoes and white allysium. the other garden has sunflowers (which i grew from seeds), strawberries and flowers that butterflies like. every day you'll see something different when you go outside.. yellow blossoms on the tomatoes, and then tiny green tomatoes a few days later. today i found two strawberries. it seems funny that plants would grow anywhere in the winter, but here in arizona something is always in bloom.

anyway, your beadwork sounds cool. i might like to try that sometime. another fun thing to do is latch-hooking. they're little rugs you buy at hobby stores and you just draw the yarn through a grid with a hook and then it makes a picture. i made a rug with Woodstock on it...

• missy04
    missy04
    the train I have always (I'm pretty sure it's the closest) is about an hour and a half to two hours away
    where are you exactly?

Chillicothe. It's a little town about 25 minutes north of Peoria. And it's B-O-R-I-N-G!!! LOL

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit