My wife, or my remote...which?

by onacruse 40 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

Kate wrote

In defense of myself what I really said tonight honey is that I get half the sofa cuz lastnight you hogged the whole thing again..........and I also get the remote!

So what were you doing out of the kitchen in the first place?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    the man, who only wanted to be identified by the name of Yap,

well, there you have it !!

Kate- LMAO @ that sofa !! just don't lose the remote if you ever get it cuz you'll be gone for a week looking for it!

Um, Valis- have you EVER seen a PBR in your beer fridge? I think that's considered alcohol abuse!

confused- wait, I got yer damned slippers too- I couldn't find them before- they were under the chair!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hi Craig and Kate.

How are you guys doing (other that having remote fights)?

I like what Elsewhere said:

Dude, just get another remote and give her the original... minus the batteries.

This way she can push all the buttons on the remote until her heart's content.

HappyDad
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Just for you Kate

I-Remote for Women

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Angharad your pic didn't show up but I have a feeling it's just what I need! LOL

The rest of you........he,hee Craig was just having one of his moments. I'm the Queen of his castle and he knows it, sometimes I even let him be King! Like last night while he was upstairs on the computer I was downstairs on the sofa all nice and comfy with my wine and the remote watching my fave show and the comercials! Well it lasted until I fell asleep.........

LOL @ XW, yeah I could be lost for weeks in that sofa looking for the remote.

Okay back to regular programing.........

• franklin J
    franklin J

my wife and I fight over the remote all the time....I took the remote from one of the other TVs in the house and we had a fight of "dueling remotes"....

She now hides them from me....

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Neil and I never fight over the remote. I'm the submissive wife that all wives should be. Not!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thats weird, I can see it. Anyway here is the link:

http://www.sillyhumor.com/remote/hemotecontrol_2.jpg

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oops, they don't like hot links.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /remote/hemotecontrol_2.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.sillyhumor.com Port 80
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Arrgh

last go and then I give up !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit