My wife, or my remote...which?

by onacruse 40 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

A hard question...must consult a few philosophers before being able to formulate an answer.

No, wait!!! I have the answer.

Kate, I luv ya and all that---but, now, kindly step aside and recognize universally acknowledged and incontrovertibly demonstrable laws of conduct: the man owns the remote.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Uh oh....

• Valis
    Valis

Niether dude! Get your ass back out there and work on the lawn...Kate told me to tell you that BTW..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dude, just get another remote and give her the original... minus the batteries.

This way she can push all the buttons on the remote until her heart's content.

• myself
    myself

forget the remote, it is time you two get back on the board, post, pm and get into chat, it is what brought you two together, time to rekindle.

• Scully
    Scully
    Kate, I luv ya and all that---but, now, kindly step aside and recognize universally acknowledged and incontrovertibly demonstrable laws of conduct: the man owns the remote.

onacruse.... don't ever forget: the woman owns the frying pan that's going to pound you over the head, and you, my friend, have to go to sleep eventually. My advice to you is to stay awake for the next 5 - 7 days.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

At your age the remote will only confuse and eventually hurt you Craig. You should really leave all the complicated tech stuff to your wife.

Did you get some new crutch tips for your walker yet?

~Hill

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    the man owns the remote.

O M G Craig has taken to smoking pot! How could men possibly own something they cannot even operate properly? GEEZ !

Scully-LMAO !! (picturing Craig sleeping with one eye open but clutched tightly in his hand is the remote)

• Buster
    Buster

Damn straight, Craig.

I remember one event particulalrly well from my dating days with Michele (You met her at Lew's house). We went back to her place after a date. I don't remember exactly why we turned on the TV - but we did. Anyway, here is the really cool part, and remember, this is her house: She handed me the remote.

At that point all I had to do was find out her ring size.

(Good tip for you gals trying to get guys like Craig and me)

- Cliff (and hello Katie)

• Mulan
    Mulan

separate TV's, separate remotes...................saved our marriage

I couldn't take it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit