My wife, or my remote...which?

by onacruse 40 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

For those of you who've suggested that I need fear bodily harm, fear not:

I've unexpectedly discovered valuable features for the "mute" and "switch channel" buttons.

Life is good.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    My wife, or my remote...which?

I gots to say, the questions put before us on this site do challange to the point of intensity, I mean which ar we supposed to choose??? Too hard. It was much easier when we got asked those questions at the bottom of the page.

Brumm

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    .....Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's your sign!!!!

ROTFLMAO Morty !! I love Bill !!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

XW, just get up and change the channel for me...

...And get me a beer while your up.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am getting TV-remote software downloaded to my Palm Pilot. Two can play that game!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL confused ! Coming right up sir !!

here ya go:

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Of course I would deserve that Papst right between the eyes wouldn't I for talking like that!

I'll get my slippers myself

• Valis
    Valis

Eh xw I know that beer did not come from MY Beer Fridge!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

This is what Valis has in his fridge

• simplesally
    simplesally

Husband beaten over head with TV remote

SEREMBAN, Malaysia, Jun. 15 (UPI) -- A male soccer fan in Malayasia was beaten with a television remote control by his wife for watching Euro 2004 soccer.

The Malayasian Star reported Tuesday the man, who only wanted to be identified by the name of Yap, said his wife requires him to go to be early so he can get their two children to school in the morning.

"She refused to allow me to watch the game, although I promised not oversleep or shun my responsibility of sending the children to school," he said.

But at 2:00 a.m. he snuck out of bed to watch the telecast. However, his cry of disappointment when England, his favorite team, was crushed by France awoke his wife who proceeded to whack him on his head with the remote control unit. She then removed the smart card from the satellite decoder to keep him from watching future live telecasts.

The soccer fan had to enlist the help of MCA Public Complaints bureau chief, Khoo Seng Hock, who after much persuasion got the wife to relent and allow her husband to watch soccer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit