Orangefatcats Surgery

by orangefatcat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Good luck! And I guess after the "hip" (wink wink) surgery we should call you Mr. OrangeFatCat?

• minimus
    minimus

OFC, I hope all goes well!!!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

OFC, I'm sure it will go fine. Just think of how many children lost their life because of the stupid JW blood issue. You're now in a situation to accept blood and you won't be judged by a phoney baloney god.

• Gill
    Gill

I'm sure all will go well Orangefatcat!

I also know several people who have had this op with great success including and 89 year old woman.

Relax, try not to worry more than is normal, and looking forward to hearing how it all went.

Best wishes

Gill

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Orange:

Wishing you all the best in your surgery and recovery! Thank you very much for the Xmas card, it was so cute! Keep your mind on the prize (snort): pain-free hip at last. I believe you will come out of this a healed person. Twenty surgeries? My god... You can ace this one with no problem! My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Don't be afraid of the blood transfusion.. it's a minor matter, compared to the complexity of the surgery itself! Just remember, you are in good hands with Allstate.. er... the doctors that you have chosen!

Country Girl

• Sassy
    Sassy

we'll sure be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well for you OFC

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Orangefatcat))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Brummie
    Brummie

Roll on 3rd March! Its nerve wracking but when its over, its over! and you will have a much better pain free lifethinking of you x x x

I will have my son Richard keep everyone posted as tohow I am doing.

Yes! Dont forget, ya hear?

Brummie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((ofc))))))) I wish you well on the surgery. A friend of mine had a full hip replacement surgery at the age of 29. He also has cerebral palsy, so they used the metal on him too. They said it'd be stronger and better should he fall...because of his heavy limp. He's doing great and is more active than he ever was before! I'm sure you'll do fine!

Andi

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I Feel the Love.

Thanks everyone.

Love

Orangefatcat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit