What JW belief do you think is correct?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

OldSoul- you didn't read my first reply on this thread- shame on you!

You see you've gone and done exactly what I would have done! And you're RIGHT!

I anticipated a reply just like this- who wouldn't? lol

u/d (you took the bait- it was too easy)

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    you didn't read my first reply on this thread- shame on you!

Did so! You lied about me, I'm telling ... damn it! No one to tell on you to. I guess we'll just have to apply Jesus' counsel since the elders won't be there to sort it all out for us.

you took the bait- it was too easy

Yes. That is why I took the bait. I was hungry and in a hurry to grab a bite, but that was too easy to pass up.

• upside/down
    upside/down

If a Dub fornicates in the woods, and there aren't two eye-witnesses... Did it happen?

u/d

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Yes, if each one saw the other. So, blind people can only fornicate with each other in public. I see your point, u/d - from now on when I fornicate I'm going to close my eyes so I can't be an eyewitness. (living is easy with eyes closed)

Thanks, u/d. Good lookin' out.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

No life after death.

DY

• upside/down
    upside/down

I have to SECOND "Religion is a SNARE and a RACKET"!

No truer non-Biblical phrase, has been spoken. Well maybe "You deserve a break today at Mc Donalds", is a close second.

u/d

• Mary
    Mary

I'd have to say I agree with them on the Trinity issue.........that doctrine never made any sense to me..........

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

That the historical Jesus never called himself Almighty God.

That humans do not have an immortal soul - a small part of me wishes they were wrong here

• Nick711
    Nick711

The belief about hellfire it's not scriptual

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No Hellfire, no immortal soul, no trinity,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit