Next WT Study....... Alcohol!!!

by Doubtfully Yours 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I enjoy my wine, and my beer, when I feel like drinking beer that is. The WTBTS can kiss my Hispanic behind in this respect.

DY

• ballistic
    ballistic
    the funny thing about it is that no brother had the balls to say "look, I enjoy having a drink, it's my legal and scriptual privlige to have a drink, I don't need to deny myself this pleasure for an entire year to prove to YOU and YOU alone that I'm not a drunkard

Too true. Unless you are reading this from a Muslim country, we all live in a world with alcohol, and we all have to know or learn our limits. What they should be proving is that they can comfortably live with it, and not without it... that is, unless they are alcoholic.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I say bring on the!

Brooke

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

sod the alcohol, bring on the E's.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Didn't "God" make alkeeehol?

Didn't Jeus declare all things clean?

Here's to clean alcohol!!!! (mmmmmmm beer... wooohooo)

u/dfollowed by and then(night cap)!

• upside/down
    upside/down

What_truth- What you said about having "balls" is almost exactly what I said!

You mean we can't be "nymphomaniacs" either? Damn, what's left?

u/d

• Panda
    Panda

How I remember!!! The last congregation I was in (Bulverde Tx) had a mean alcoholic problem. One of my best friends there died from complications which her family insisted were not alcohol related. It was so sad. Her elder husband used to say "well I mark her bottles to see how much she drinks" I just about spit tacks over that one. And the DO had to get involved with getting this other elder from having drunken orgies. Yet, another elders wife got drunk and a young brother drove her home and ... well, you guessed it. But she wasn't df'd just a "I'm so sorry and mortified". Notice I'm talking about all elders and their families... so holy yet with a hollow leg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit