Revenge of the Sith

by Big Tex 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

http://www.thepsychotic.com/

This site has some cool graphics shots from the latest Star Wars movie. These are high resolution promo pictures with lightsaber effects done. You'll see Darth Grievous with his two sabers, Yoda with his green lightsaber, Clone trooper (Stormtroopers?), Anakin and ObiWan fighting and last... there's Darth Vader with his red saber.

I don't know if the film will be any better than the last two, but so far it looks way cool.

Chris

• Special K
    Special K

Very cool, Big Tex

I'm a Star trekie/star warsie/bladish/ ..kind of gal.

Special K

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Me too, except I've got an X chromosone.

I'm really hoping this movie is as good as I've been hearing on different sites. Apparently it's the darkes movie of the series. Have you seen the trailer?

Chris

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Looks like the photos are being removed as we speak.

So they have a Sith droid??? Weird.

I can't wait to see the movie tho. So glad they remembered to include Alderaan in Ep 3.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... I think they just removed them. And I didn't get a chance to see them.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bummer! Lucas is really fast at removing images.

*****SPOILER*******

Well one thing I've heard is that Vader appears toward the end of the film and it now more than the promised 5 minutes. Anakin does not kill Mace Windu, it is the Emperor that deals the death blow but it is this fight with Mace that turns Anakin to the dark side. The battle with Obi-Wan lasts 12-14 minutes and begins when Obi-Wan stops an enraged Anakin from killing Padme.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Sounds wierd, but as a Dub I always hoped "the end" would hold off long enough for me to see the whld Star Wars Series.

u/d

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Not weird at all! I thought the same thing. I was afraid Armageddon would come before I found out if Han Solo got thawed out.

Nina

• Special K
    Special K

Oh, Darn, Bummer, Rats

Big Tex

I just clicked this all up for my 9 year old son to see that new wicked sith..and the pictures are not there.

Well,,, all I can say is that he and I are both disappointed.

If you happen to find another link of pictures pm me with the link.

Special K and little Master K

• Van Jay
    Van Jay

if you really want spoilers go to www.supershadow.com this website is managed by a close friend of George Lucas. There is a full plot summary and even a bit of dialogue. Fans submit questions and get some good answers. Anyway, enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit