White Noise :_:

by Incense_and_Peppermints 32 Replies latest social entertainment

OK, you're all busted. I'm going to assemble a judicial committee and identify all of you who even expressed an interest in seeing such a demonic film for consideration for public reproof or disfellowshipping!

Seriously though, I'm old enough to remember the release of the original "Exorcist" in the 70s. Several in our congregation were disfellowshipped for seeing that film. How ironic that the Watchtower corporations, famous for their past advocacy of First Amendment freedoms before the US Supreme Court, do not extend the same freedoms to their constituency. I guess this is just another illustration of the hypocrisy so prevalent among the JWs, from the bottom of the cult all the way to the top.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I really want to see this movie too. I love creapy movies. The Ring was good but not at all scary. Nothing ever scares me though. I hope this one is really really scary.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I am a lover of scary movies, so when I saw the trailer for this one, I was VERY excited. Well.. I just got back from seeing it and I must say.. I give it a . It wasn't the least bit scary, I was quite disappointed. They did show a trailer for The Ring: Two, that looks good.

• missy04
    missy04
    I loved "The Ring." Seen it three times.

I saw it in the theater with my friend Jayme. At the end, there was a malfunction in the projector and put a big white ring on the screen We did not like that very much.

~Sarah

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

save your money.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I for one am not going to see that movie.

Our house is located by something wierd because every once in awhile when the stereo or tv is not even on noises will come out of the speakers.

My husband says its just a power surge and the energy goes somewhere but how is that possible when we have surge protectors.

Okay....I am science dumb maybe.

But I don't want to imagine any of those sounds might be voices of the undead!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Ps. I loved The Ring too.

• Gill
    Gill

No good for me! I won't dare go toilet at night if I have to and will have to wake hubby up to come with me. He won't be impressed!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I heard that scary movies produce the same physiological response in womens bodies as SEX. Also that the odds of having SEX after a scary movie is higher than any other genre?

Is that why us guys love taking you gals to scary movies? Blings

Duh,

u/d

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

you could see it - it's not even scary. i kinda dozed at parts, and that's never happened to me before...

• jws
    jws
    Scariest part about that movie? A lot of the EVP wasn't made for the movie. It was actual EVP recorded by paranormal investigators at the AA-EVP.

I was wondering about this. All of a sudden, I'm hearing about this EVP stuff as if it's real. My first vibe was that it sounded like all the hype surrounding the Blair Witch Project. All of the background story surrounding the movie and giving it "buzz" was all a clever promotional stunt.

Have the feeling the same thing goes for EVP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit