White Noise :_:

by Incense_and_Peppermints 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

yes, my daughter came home with the same response "don't waste your money" I'm sure it would still scare me!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    My first vibe was that it sounded like all the hype surrounding the Blair Witch Project

The Blair Witch Project was one film where the hype was way better than the movie. i felt ripped off half-way through...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I usually don't get scared of movies at *all*... but the "Ring" did scare the crap out of me... .

Don't waste your money on White Noise. It is slow moving, shallow, and boring. Yes, real EVP's were supposedly used for the movie, but I have never heard EVP's like those contained in the film that were growling snarling screams. Michael Keaton's character could have been fleshed out more, and more background on EVP's presented in the film so people could at least figure out what was happening.

I was really disappointed when I saw it. It was so bad that I even went on a ghost hunt that night to a cemetary, I was so NOT scared... hehehe. Didn't get any EVP's though... just some great green globs on film.

CG

P.S. Just as a little side entertainment, here is a link with some EVP's on it that's kinda spooky.

http://www.mcmsys.com/~brammer/ourbest.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit