White Noise :_:

by Incense_and_Peppermints 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Scariest part about that movie? A lot of the EVP wasn't made for the movie. It was actual EVP recorded by paranormal investigators at the AA-EVP.

uh-huh, i had heard that too...

So?? Anyone have a review yet?? My 15 year old wants to see it tonite. She LOVES these kinds of movies..I can't watch them! I too scared......

i'm gonna go see it tonight. but the newspaper reviewer only gave it one star. i bet she loved "The Ring". that was an excellent film! i've seen in four times.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i never judge a movie by reviews or critiques.word of mouth means MUCH more to me.

(said by a woman who loved bubbahotep)

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge
    i never judge a movie by reviews or critiques.word of mouth means MUCH more to me

Me too....I usually love the ones the critics hate anyway.

i bet she loved "The Ring". that was an excellent film! i've seen in four times.

She did...I admit I had to sneak a peek at it when it came out on DVD....it scared the crap out of me. I had a nightmare when my friend described it to me!! Those movies & me don't get along...I'm such a scaredy kat!

SK (means scaredy kat) LOL

Incense_and_Peppermints
    i never judge a movie by reviews or critiques.word of mouth means MUCH more to me.

(said by a woman who loved bubbahotep)

omg... i had never heard of that movie until now. the trailer was great! ok now i'm gonna go rent it.

http://www.bubbahotep.com

Incense_and_Peppermints
    SK (means scaredy kat) LOL

lol i can tell by your avatar! (and don't let's get started on Shrek II - even better than the first! )

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I've never heard of that either & I LOVE Bruce Campbell...hmm....will have to check it out!

Shrek II was awesome, my 3 year old loves "donkey" even says it the way the big green dude does "don-kay". Must be his scottish blood!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Critics can be very wrong, but when you see a trend that lopsided, it's good to pay attention.

I loved "The Ring." Seen it three times.

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Shrek II was awesome, my 3 year old loves "donkey" even says it the way the big green dude does "don-kay". Must be his scottish blood!

how cute

I loved "The Ring." Seen it three times.

the most disturbing thing was when the person's face in the photgraph got all disfigured. i think of that whenever i see Nosferatu's avatar. that scene when she was on that ferry and freaked out that horse was pretty good...he was an amazing actor! (jk)

• Jesika
    Jesika

I saw the trailer for this movie while at the movies.............I want to see this movie......I love scary movies......I really hope it isnt a flop.

Jes

Incense_and_Peppermints

me too. 'cause i luv Michael Keaton. he played a narc in "Jackie Brown", and he was great! (another fantastic film, btw)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit