Anybody have their tree/ decorations still up?

by Sunspot 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

We just took ours down last night! The first "after-WTS" year that we celebrated Christmas, I left everything up until the 7th of January! It doesn't seem like we've enjoyed them long enough!

Hubby says next year things are going back up the first week of December! Sounds good to me!

Annie

• Special K
    Special K

Special K.. stretches way up in chair with hand way up in air. ME! ME!.. I still have my tree and decorations up.

SK

• blondie
    blondie

We took ours down Sunday. But we still have winter stuff up; snowflakes and snowmen.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Raises hand too. It comes down this weekend. It gives the livingroom such a cozy glow I hate to take it down.

cj

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I must admit that we took ours down after X-max, before JW friends of ours came to visit us and my parents already had rejected a visit because of the tree.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey all you "nerkels"....just don't leave them up all year! lol

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Same decorations up now as before the holidays ... nada. Except we just filed away the xmas cards received. Cant get spousal unit to indulge.... He's a real grinch.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Uh.... yaah... want to make something out of it ?! Actually it's been raining buckets here in L.A. so there won't be a chance to clear it out until this weekend ... (wa-hoo).

• jb
    jb

We still have ours up. But it's coming down tomorrow.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I was having a ghetto x-mas anyways. The tree had no lights and the decos you get from the 99-cent store; it was getting too depressing to look at, so I took it down after New Year's.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit