for those who listen to Christian music....

by missy04 40 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

What are your favorite songs??

I love "Shout To The Lord"

and "I Believe In God."

Until lately all I listened to was the rock station,..Linkin Park, Nickleback,..stuff like that. but it never put me in a good mood. This stuff can get you really pumped up!!

~Sarah

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol .. i was going thru the radio stations in my car looking for something other than commercials and stopped on a song that sounded good... next song came on.nice soothing song... then realized i was listening to christian music and quickly turned it and looked around thinking an elder was gonna catch me listening to it.. then flipped it back.. heck if i liked it i can listen to it dangit!

no faves though.. dont listen to the radio much or any music. theres always 3 tv's going in this house.

• Been there
    Been there

I like "Come as you are to worship" very up beat and good to exercise to.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Does J.S. Bach count?

• marsal
    marsal

I love "I Can Only Imagine"

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Shout To The Lord has always been one of my faves. I Can Only Imagine is a new fave of mine.

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

One of my current favourites is Chris Tomlin's "Unfailing Love". I also like Sinead O'Conner's version of "Make Me a Channel of Your Peace" from the Diana Tribute--very subdued but I like the prayer...
    I like a lot of Switchfoot's stuff too.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I love a lot of the Christian mucic. The WOW Worship CD's are the greatest. They have all the top music and it gets me in a great mood. And the words make me think that I now know God in a way that I never knew when I was a JW.

HappyDad

• upside/down
    upside/down

What about Van Halens "Runnin with the Devil" , AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" or Ozzy's "Mr. Crowly" those are nice christian tunes.

oops wrong religion, sorry lol.

u/d

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'll take your Linkin Park CDs if you don't want them any more. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit