Calling All Medicos

by Valis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

OK, I guess on the 28th or somem I was rough housing in the living room and I slipped on the xmas tree skirt. I knocked myself real good, but I didn't think anything of it. Before new years my back started hurting, but I figured I bruised myself. No biggie...Well this morning I woke up and coughed a bit hard and I got a blinding pain near the bottom of my rib cage and my back. It is hard to take a deep breath and if I move too much or stretch it hurts like a mofo. So, for those of you who have any advice besides go to the doc, which will happen tomorrow if it doesn't cease to be so painful...Any signs whether I can tell whether I just bruised myself really bad or indeed have cracked a rib or worse..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Jebus EFFFIN CRIPES" class

• blondie
    blondie

Valis, it probably was the demon in the tree skirt that jumped out and attacked you.

It sounds like you could have cracked a rib...

• Valis
    Valis

and so Blindie, if it is a cracked rib is there anything to be done or not?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ouch, I've had one of those, and if I remember correctly I just had to wait until the damn thing healed. Might have been some bandages involved, but I don't remember. I had bronchitis at the time and the idiot doctor kept giving me over-the-counter meds instead of the codeine I needed.

Get a smaller tree next year. And a non-skid tree skirt.

Do you need a lift to the doctor tomorrow? If so, let me & Chris know and we'll see if we can help you out.

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

Thanks Nina, I appreciate the offer and I will call if I need some help. I certainly can't drive my bike, already tried that.....

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

Check for woodworm

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

take 2 aspirins and call the doc in the morning

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

No good can possibly come from celebrating Christmas.

I heard that at the very moment when you fell, an entire congregation in Nicaragua narrowly averted a mass slip and fall accident by simultaneously wearing extra grip oxfords. If you had been at the Kingdom hall this never would have happened.

• Valis
    Valis

Bastards! Tryting to make me laugh... Eh actually Simon if I had some woodworm I could make some absynthe and dream my pain away.. Runningman...you will pay dearly.....Dearly I say!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Revenge Is Sweet" class

• kls
    kls

Poor Valis . Being an Apostate and Worldly has it's disadvantages.You may have also torn some muscle which is very painful ,either way take some non aspirin for pain and in case you do have any bleeding under the skin do not use heat but cold .Let us know what happens and how you are .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit