Calling All Medicos

by Valis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

So Valis! How's the rib?? We've got to know!

• Valis
    Valis

eh I finally got to bring my motorcycle home today and it stall hurts to cough big...other than that I am well. It was nice to be able to get out and about today too. Thanks for asking!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• morty
    morty

Christ on a cracker Valis!!!.....Sorry about your fall...

I know there is no sling big enough for this one....I delt with my son breaking 4 ribs ( got checked from behind playing hockey) and all they did for him was NOTHING!!!...You just have to baby yourself for a few weeks... pop some good pain pills or find something to smoke..

Before ya know it, you will be playing with Christmas tree skirts again...

• avishai
    avishai

I'm thinking that since you did'nt get symptoms 'til that much later you piched the lining of your chest ( the pleura) causing it to get inflamed. Sounds like pleurisy to me.

• Valis
    Valis
    Sounds like pleurisy to me.

are you calling me a pluralist!???*coughs*....OWW!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Valis,

I am not a nurse, but I can say I hope you are up and around soon. I am more like my own personal demolition derby. I was going to say tiger balm, but someone beat me to it. I hurt myself a year and a half ago playing Jackie Chan on my trampoline and nobody has any actual help. So Tiger Balm has seen me thru, that and rum and anything that says eases pain and states only take one, I make sure I take two and wash it down with all you are not to mix it with. Good thing it only flares up once a month or so now, or I could blow up if you pull my finger...eeeh ghawd did I say that?

Glad to hear you are moving a lil.

• Valis
    Valis

Tiger Balm, heated pads, and Capzasin are the sheyat...

I could blow up if you pull my finger...eeeh ghawd did I say that?

sounds like Gumby and Elsewhere has been telling you jokes again!

Sincerely,

DIstrict Overbeer

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Gumby and Elsewhere ...I dont think I have had the pleasure yet, I probably would remember the humor. But I am sure it will come. Hang in there and get better by the 6th. k?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit