How Many of you were bitten by a dog?

by orangefatcat 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

I was bitten when I was around 3 years old. Nasty

SK

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Never bitten in service, but a couple of months ago I went to service a newer account for my business, and the homeowner had left her dogs running loose. Sure enough, the little Jack Russell terrier laid in wait and got me on the arm, just as I opened the door. It really sucked, because, well, it's just ridiculous and humiliating to be attacked by something smaller than my purse. It left one hell of a bruise, though.

Big Tex- I can sympathize with you; I too was attacked (unprovoked) by a goat. They are vicious beasts, and don't let anyone tell you different.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Once

• bem
    bem

I was bitten by an australian shepherd, as I was leaving the front door she never made a sound she just ran out and bit me on the back of my leg. Very bad bite no stitches but it took forever for it to heal. Bad enough to make me leary of dogs after that.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You guys are all to much, I am sitting here laughing like a hyena...btw did I tell you about the time I got bit by a squirrel. Yep I was feeding it and I had a bunch of peanuts in my hand and he mistook my finger... er paw ..as a treat and bit it. I went to the doctor and they gave me a tetnas shoot. Talk about humilating. He must have laughed his fool head off.

And talk about goats our daughter has one and that crazy beast has a mind all her own and I turned my back on her and she attacked my back side. OUCH I went flying, it was funny because if you knew her, she has a great personality and loves playing.

Valis and IP you two are priceless. Valis only you would think of a nasty thing to do to this poor ole puddy cat. I hope you have a nightmare now and think of me with my buttered paws all over your face.

As always

Love Orangefatcat.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

My experience was weird...

I was at my cousin's (who was also a witness) house for a Super Bowl party (weird, huh?). They had this pit bull mix who seemed pretty friendly at the time. When we were leaving to get more snacks for the party, the dog trots up to me and I reach out to pet it. All of a sudden it starts biting the hell out of my leg and I had to end up getting a tetanus shot and my leg turned green for almost a week.

Came to find out later that the dog doesn't take too well with women on their period, which I happened to be on at the time.

Eww.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit