How Many of you were bitten by a dog?

by orangefatcat 25 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I use to think that going door to door had its hazardous moments, but the time I was bitten by a dog wow. That was scary.

I still can't figure out why the mutt bit me as I love animals. Yes maybe he saw something unpleasant behind me. You know something invisiable, like a scary demon...

Share your tales ( excuse the pun.)

Love Orangefatcat..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Never but a dog barked loudly at me and I hit it sharply on the nose with my bible and it yelped and ran off - the owner was absolutely pissed off - so I offered him magazines which he rejected

• Valis
    Valis

uhoh....I feel dog bashing session coming on...bad kitty!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I use to think that going door to door had its hazardous moments, but the time I was bitten by a dog wow. That was scary.

I still can't figure out why the mutt bit me as I love animals.

maybe he was an apostate.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Okay Valis and Inncence and Peppermints I am going to get you for that. I am hissing at you and fur is flying all over the place.

BTW, look under your blankets tonight because this fat cat loves to prowl. And I am sharping my claws and buttering my paws.

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

love Orangefatcat your friendly neighbourhood critter...

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

heyyy...i'm a member of F.O.F.O.F.

http://www.sweetmarmalade.com/fofof.html

er..."buttering my paws"? hehe i'm dyin here...

• Been there
    Been there

I got bit at around 7 or 8. We were "In Service" walking down the street and the lady and her beagle were standing by the sidewalk in her yard. When we got close the dog started growling. I was a little leary passing them. The lady bent down to the dog to calm him saying "he's okay, he won't bite." CHOMP! He bit my leg. I remember sitting on the ladies toilet as she was cleaning up the wound. I can't remember if my Granny witnessed to her or not.

Around the same time I got bit on the wrist by a neighbours Colley who did not want a dress put on her. I thought she might like it. Wrong! I had to go to the hospital for that one. I have a healthy respect for dogs now.

• blondie
    blondie

Never bitten...not that they didn't try.

• zev
    zev

yep.

got bit at a jw mates house when i was a kid.

i have such a dislike for them, that if they dont know me (like my moms dawg) they can sense it.

my moms dawg plops hisself in me laplike he was my bestest freind and goes to sleep.

maybe its in the breeding?

dr dolittle i am NOT!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I never got bit... but of course I never approached any house that even MIGHT have had a dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit