Does Talking Negatively About "Jehovah" Bother You??

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mama
    mama

Actually, I don't. My problem is with an org. that tried to dictate my life on false theocracy. God or Jehovah, didn't do that, the witnesses did. I don't lump Him in with them, I'm sure He is just as appalled by their actions supposedly on His behalf.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not much. In fact, sometimes i ridicule him. I would spit in his percieved direction, except that it would probably come down and land on me

S

• Khazar
    Khazar

Yes, I am apprehensive about it, although it is very funny when I read it on the website from others. I just don't know what or who Jehovah is anymore. When I pray I don't know whether to address him as Jehovah or God.... that is when I pray, which is something I hardly do anymore. I don't even know if there is a supreme being.

• upside/down
    upside/down

As pissed as I am at "Jah's" people, I have no reason to be disrespectul to Him. That doesn't mean I haven't laid heavy accusation on him or even cursed him for keeping me in the dark (enquiring minds want to know!). My biggest peeve is that he gave me the intellect to ask the question, but His "so-called people", don't have the answer. Is that my fault. Who allowed me to be born imperfect with shitty parents, into a greedy, uncompasionate demon filled world, then asks me to live up to an unreachable ideal (at least that's how His people say it is). I wouldn't treat my dog like this.

I guess I'm a little like Thomas- show me! Or at least talk to me. Because the assholes He has working for Him now make it almost impossible for the "message" of a loving, fair God to show through!

That's the fact Jack!

U/D

• undercover
    undercover

Might as well as ask....Does talking negatively about Darth Vader bother you?

They're both figments of someone's overactive imagination and have the same influence on universal events, though Vader may have more believers than Jehovah(a registered trademark of the WTS).

• FairMind
    FairMind

Neither Jehovah or Jesus are to blame for what the WTS does. I believe the WTS like all other religions that misrepresent God are accountable to him in a major way.

FM

• missy04
    missy04

Well if I ever say something negative about "Jehovah", I only mean it towards the "Jehovah" that JW's paint God out to be.. But if I were actually talking about God that way, yah, I would feel bad.

~Sarah

• minimus
    minimus

I guess if you still believe in God, it could bother you--- whether it be Jehovah, Jesus or Allah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit